Wednesday, November 9, 2011

God's Motivation Explained!!!


>>> ELECTION NEWS was good ALL OVER (far as I can tell). In Wilmington, I THINK it went well (I mix up the names of the two Democrats I voted for (after doing research) for Council, but I think they won. I really liked Mr. Napier (who correctly called fellow Republican Josh Fulton a "Tea-Party Nutball" before he had ANY idea who I was or what I believed in). He also had some good POSITIVE ideas -- something those National (and most other) Republicans might try to find a few of.

Mssrs. Fulton and LaNasa had both personally pandered to me, Mr. LaNasa actually telling me the biggest lie anyone ever tried to pull on me -- that as a Wilmington Police Officer he had ticketed/cited some crook OVER 2000 (sic) TIMES and District Attorney Ben David had failed to indict him. Now that number HAS to be an exaggeration (I hope!!!), but two people told me LaNasa was never a cop -- but had been in the Coast Guard. Who knows -- or cares, anymore . . .

I did find it shocking that so many drug-addled people made it to the polls to vote for Mr. LaNasa. Sure proves we aren't over THAT problem yet . . .

>>> ON THE NATIONAL SCENE: The four big contests were won by the forces of Light and Progress:

1. Mississippi rejected the "Personhood" Amendment (and only Alabama or Mississippi were possibilities for something that Faux Religionist to have a chance).
2. Ohio repealed the Anti-Union Law that was so contentious.
3. The architect of Arizona's hateful Immigration Law was given the boot.
4. Georgia voted to allow Sunday liquor sales.

AND NOW THE THING THAT'S HARD TO WRITE ABOUT:

Last night there was the allegation that a pedophile is hiding in Mercy House Shelter UNBEKNOWNST to Mercy House and its representatives. Further, it was alleged that this person has a Protector who also resides in the Shelter.

I wouldn't know -- but I know there is no more heinous crime than adults taking sexual liberties with children!!!

Currently, I am getting along just fine (at least on the surface) with ALL Mercy House Residents -- and certainly don't want to believe this -- ABOUT ANYONE!!! I told the person who had witnessed a conversation that convinced him of this to please speak with Police -- as it was too HIDEOUS a charge to gossip or blog about (I am only blogging now because the accused accurately reported to me the events, that is, it matched what the accuser said, although it lacked the overheard dialogue -- so it is NO SECRET to at least MANY people in the Shelter. I intend to in no way identify ANY of these people.)

But later, I overheard the accused and his alleged Protector speaking with another resident who has recently also expressed dissatisfaction with how Mercy House is now being run. The "Protector" complained that it's not like in the old days with people now "blogging, snitching, and so on."

>>> PLEASE DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!! This bemoaning the loss of prison-type intimidation-control does NOT mean anyone diddled children AND it does NOT mean these people have been up to NO GOOD of ANY kind. Logic allows one only to deduce that they (at least two of them), miss a more prison-like atmosphere.

And THAT's why God invented The Good Shepherd Center!!!

Maybe they would prefer to move. I am not claiming they should, but if they DID, they might feel more at home.

That's all.

Scott

>>> UPDATE 11/10/2011:  IT NOW APPEARS THAT THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST AN ALLEGED PEDOPHILE WERE A FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF A PROBLEM DRINKER -- who, perhaps in Karmic Justice, was picked up by police and jailed yesterday afternoon.

The suggestion to people who prefer a more PRISON-LIKE ENVIRONMENT still holds, however.

.

No comments: