Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mercy Me, Mercy House!!!


(apparent first gift given to many residents of Mercy House by their parents, way-back-when)

>>> BUT FIRST, THE OVERNIGHT NEWS:

1. The link at the very bottom of yesterday's second post (the one most previous to this one), mysteriously changed overnight, more likely due to someone hacking this blog and changing it than that Wikipedia moved their page. LOL!!!

2. While I semi-regretted that yesterday's second post was so "sleazy", I decided District Attorney Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray Criner had EARNED it. That said, I do NOT and DID NOT mean to imply that either of them has EVER used a GLORY HOLE!!! (see bottom of post for corrected link to Wikipedia's definition of that term: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/outrage-in-court-x2.html .)

3. I have learned that reality is reality and I have no right to judge it -- although we must all DISCERN to make our choices regarding how we deal with it. Previously ( http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-night-of-la-mancha.html ) I expained why I have been happy to "go to hell for a heavenly cause." There's just no other way to describe what I've been through.

THAT said, I bear no scars, resentments, regrets, or ill will toward ANYONE. Still, I believe the Law will correct what the Law is meant to correct, and I will assist it as I am able to do so.

4. In general, WHITE PEOPLE are prone to drinking too much of their own Kool-Aide, which is the beliefs that A. You can get away with ANY crime as long as you "keep up White People Good Appearances", and B. Accept WHITE PEOPLE's interpretation of Jesus-the Jew's words and you are FORGIVEN AND REDEEMED -- WITHOUT EFFORT!!!. If you stray, you just repent again and you are forgiven.

This MOST aggregious "WHITE LIE" has led to most of the mayhem in so-called "Christian Culture." These people REFUSE to take the advice of Jesus of Nazareth (in Hebrew, his OWN language, and Aramaic, he is called Yeshua), And GROW UP to SPIRITUAL ADULTHOOD and -- as "Jesus" is claimed to have said in exasperation to a physician: "HEAL YOUR DANG SELF!!!"

5. One new friend has complained that my emails always go to his SPAM folder and he has to fish them out. I've forgotten to mention that when Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com first began to SERIOUSLY manipulate my email (including deleting or eviscerating many of my emails) from his OWN computer in his office -- as Geraldine Flynn, a fellow employee immediately warned me of in January of 2010 -- he remotely changed ALL the other Pentagon Publishing employees' computers' settings (we all worked in our own homes -- NOT at his facility) so that my emails to them went direct to SPAM folders.

I had not remembered that he (or others) continue to do this to people they do not realize I might follow up with through other avenues. NET RESULT: Many do NOT see my emails and I might not have noticed theirs as I have not thought to check my own SPAM folder in months.

>>> AND NOW THE SHENANIGANS AT MERCY HOUSE:

1. Robbie Trahan, who had managed to earn a light punch in the eye that when last checked had NOT swollen or discolored, threw himself out in the middle of the night when he wouldn't shut up about someone's admittedly obnoxious snoring. All he needed to do was shake the guy's shoulder and ask him to roll over on his side, but Robbie was afraid of being hit in return.

He ignored a warning from the Night Captain, and then said "Well, I guess I'd better leave," BEFORE the Captain told him to -- and then he left (about 2:00 AM???)

3. Two other residents were caught sneaking a cigarette outside (which is not allowed except during breaks), and they were not allowed to go back inside for the night -- as is the usual consequence.

4. One of them, Geoffrey Goldston (the person who shares my U-Haul storage space and is a week late paying me half his rent as well as another $10.00 he borrowed -- and was an altar boy at St. Mark's Catholic Church during the time my parents lived in Wilmington and were members there), mysteriously was found at "lights-on" to be back inside sleeping in his bed!!!

5. Rev. James, who is the HEAD GUY and who laid down the law a week ago, disallowing electronics and demanding people catch up their rents, etc., is scheduled to be back this evening. Stay tuned!!!

6. I HOPE I'm not FORCED to call Geoffrey's daddy. Geoff was also caught by his probation officer to be off the Mercy House property (walking to the C-store to buy candy bars -- he has a sugar addiction) a couple of days ago. It is rumored that he is a hair's breadth from being banned from Mercy House and even losing his Probation.

7. I hope it all works out for EVERYBODY -- including Geoff re-paying me!!! It's too cold to be out on the street now that it's November. Christmas decorations are popping up ALL OVER TOWN.

>>> SO YA KNOW: I comment on my Facebook page (often comments on items from CNN or HuffingtonPost) on things I do NOT cover in this blog. Those foolish enough to do so, can check that out here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Off-the-Edge/261348983896109?sk=info#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .

Scott
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do I have to do to get you to stop e-mailing me. In other words, to take me off your list. Do you support freedom? Wouldn't you say that in a free country that if a person doesn't want to be e-mailed by someone else, then a person has that right?

Scott Kenan said...

Hi Danny -- and thanks for your comment!!! I honestly THOUGHT I deleted you -- but the GOOD NEWS is that I entirely organized my entire 500 contacts, so I JUST NOW already deleted you.

WHEW!!!

Sorry for the delay -- and keep eatin' those BIG MACS (their tastey, so to HELL with the Nutrition NAZIs, no???

Scott