Tuesday, November 8, 2011

An OPENING at SunTrust Bank???



>>> DISCLAIMER RE: YESTERDAY'S BLOG: For the numbskulls who confuse this blog with a Legal Brief, my suggestion of "tar and feathering" and running out of town "on a rail" or " on rails", was merely METAPHORICAL, and NOT intended to be taken LITERALLY.

PLEASE: Do NOT bother to arrest me for "Terroristic Threats."

 
>>> A Facebook message I just sent to a friend-of-a-friend. He is an "audit manager" with SunTrust Banks in Atlanta:

Hi Erik,

First of all, although I commented on your hot-ness on Mario Mathes's picture's page, I'm not writing in an attempt to get in your pants. LOL!!! This has to do with business and any friend of the extraordinary Melody Moezzi is a friend of mine. My feelings toward our other mutual friend, Michael Alvear (whom I also know personally) are more complicated -- but that doesn't matter. If I hadn't gone to Denison, I'd have gone to your school, Michigan -- perhaps that matters (not really).

I have a beef with your bank that perhaps you can help me keep from becoming a very PUBLIC beef -- I've sworn to sue SunTrust for as much as possible for colluding with American Express and screwing me. As unbelievable as this must sound, I know/knew how American Express was/is involved in narcotrafficking with high placed Republican politicians. I also remember how Sun Banks took a HUGE hit for laundering drug money in the 1980s or early 90s -- an influence your bank might not have ever entirely purged.

Disclaimer: My distant Kenan relatives who founded UNC and later inherited virtually ALL of Henry Flagler's Standard Oil Trust and Florida development money continue to (mostly through their Charitable Trusts) control the Standard Oil derivative companies, they later inherited ATL visionary Frank Hawkins' Coca Cola, banking, and other interests. In recent years, they put first NationsBank togther, then bought BoA for the name and moved it to NC -- the mythical Land of Kenan, so to speak. I didn 't get any of their money, but Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill who is most in charge of Kenan companies and charities and I shared a boyfriend once, and he was kind enough to send 60 MINUTES to get my story-to-date while I lived in exile for 6 months in Puerto Vallarta (trying to put together a 100th anniversary celebration of Tennessee Williams birth -- I had worked for TW and filming of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA put PV on the tourist map!!!)

Anyway -- I've had MUCH difficulties due to the fact that Jackie K. Onassis told TW and me secrets of how our government murdered her husband -- and I also know who bribed whom after TW was murdered (yes, I have others to corroborate this -- and John Uecker, the murderer, has all but admitted it to me -- I knew him then and know him now, although we are currently estranged). You can learn more about me from my political blog (scroll down for list of subjects). You might start with my most popular all-time post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html . Click header to go to most recent.

>>> YOUR BANK: In the end, I had an overdraft of less than $2.00 which ballooned to at least $75.00, but less than $350.00 once SunTrust stopped adding penalties (I don't have time to check my records now). Because after getting them to forgive most of the debt, then pile it all right back on(!!!!!) I just said to hell with SunTrust and walked away.

BECAUSE OF THIS "DEBT" from mid-2010, I was told when I recently went to open an account at another bank, that SunTrust had flagged me in the "UNIVERSAL BANKING SYSTEM" and that i would NEVER be able to open a checking account at another bank.

This is not ENTIRELY true, as Bank of America will open a checking account here in Wilmington, NC after I pay off a REAL $98.00 debt to them -- I HAD to walk away from ALL debts in the summer of 2010 after Mexican and Colombian Drug Lords in Purto Vallarta tricked me out of all my wealth from selling my nearly-owned home in Stone Mountain -- but I am also $3,000.00 behind in REAL VISA payments, and because of this, BoA HONESTLY and with EMPATHY recommended I open an account (for now) elsewhere as they have the right to raid my checking to pay off my debts and I cannot yet afford that.

You see, not only did Kenan Family owned BoA begin to correct their sins before the other banks, they have been HONEST and EMPATHETIC with customers about trying to heal things. This is why Warren Buffett recently invested so heavily in them -- DESPITE THEIR BAD PUBLICITY -- primarily generated by operatives of the Republican Party, who are also trying to kill Education, the HALLMARK of Kenan Family Charitable Activities.

So, after all of that, can you help me get that non-sense off the Banking Records in the Sky (or wherever it is they keep it). I'd be happy to pay the overdraft of $2.00 and a reasonable penalty.

>>> ALSO RE: AMERICAN EXPRESS: They dropped my credit limit by $24,000.00 late one Sunday night in Jan. 2010 (robo-calling me about it late Sun. night when it was ILLEGAL for them to do so in GA -- when I still had a PERFECT credit record and had NEVER been late with them or anyone else -- twenty minutes after I confronted Christal Presley (my top "confidant" for two years) with the fact that I had just discovered she was ACTUALLY closely associated with Sean Hannity of Fox News and Republicans were using her to control the release of my Tennessee Williams memoir (it got rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER and top Williams scholars, but Republicans bought Alyson Books and tanked it just to keep me from being featured release of 30 in spring 2010.)

AX, never having my permission to do so, auto-debited my SunTrust checking for a payment and it bounced due to lack of funds -- as it SHOULD have -- I'd NEVER given SunTrust permission to overdraft my account. Then, a little later (while I was in Mexico and out of touch, but not yet moved there) AX tried it a second time, and SunTrust PAID it, causing an overdraft as well as keeping me from being able to use what HAD been in my account while I was out of the country. I discovered this by trying to use my SunTrust debit card in a Mexican restaurant and FORTUNATELY had another way to pay for it.

Anyway, can you put me in touch with someone who could resolve this very minor issue (for SunTrust) before I blow it all up to HELL??? I WILL post this note to you on my blog in the hope of not having to post another thing about SunTrust except that we have found an amicable solution.

Muchos gracias!!!
Scott David Kenan
formerly:
903 Second Street
Stone Mountain, GA 30083

>>> PROMPT reply from SunTrust!!!:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/suntrust-auditor-replies-promptly.html

.

No comments: