Monday, November 28, 2011

Spring Thaw in Wilmington!!!


I miss my cat, Francine Fishpaw, who was killed in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico over a year ago by Fernando Merino (fake Mexican name of the son of the top Colombian Cocaine Drug-Lord) in an attempt to terrorize me (Stella Lo-Rider, my other cat, still lives in PV after being kidnapped -- probably on the street, which she is WELL prepared to deal with). Pic of Francine at bottom of this post.

>>> This morning, I COULD NOT sign into my Blogger (Blogspot) account to blog -- but everything else (Including all OTHER parts of Google -- which Blogger is part of) are available to me. Coincidence or Harassment??? Who can say???


I emailed about 100 people with this content first, then posted it. In the past I have found this is the way to go when hackers block me from being able to sign in to my BLOG. Always works -- just hadn't had to do it in a while. 

>>> LATE BREAKING: Tennessee Williams scholar Robert Bray has blocked my email. If this continues, I will have to assume he has sided with the Michael Remer/Thomas Keith/John Eastman/John Uecker conspirators who seek to hide that Mr. Uecker murdered Tennessee by smothering him with a pillow when Maria St. Just (nee Britneva). John admitted much of this to me -- even telling me he sometimes CHANNELS Maria St. Just.

Be careful Williams scholars: I understand you are terrorized by these people and are afraid to speak (most, but not ALL of you. Allean Hale was courageous enough to encourage me and share how Sewanee/Remer, etc. had stonewalled her. Kenneth Holditch at least CLAIMED to have tried to send me money electronically (even if he's not done so in the US Mail -- a method I published on the top right of this blog some time ago for people afraid of being electronically identified).

YOU MUST SOON STAND WITH THE LIARS WHO COVER UP THE TRUTH OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS DEATH OR WITH ME, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, AND OTHERS WHO DEMAND THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN!!!

* * *
>>> I have some GREAT news to report, but first a small BELCH OF THE BAD:

Looking at yesterday's blogpost: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-post.html , in the graphic you see that TIME magazine's cover story to the United States (only) is "Why ANXIETY Is Good for You". Well, it's not. It makes most mindless people take prescription drugs that get them high (Xanax, etc.), not desire to EVER get OFF the drugs, and think in more loops than a Michelle Bachmann Pretzel Twist of Logic!!!

That said, LEARNING TO DEAL WITH ANXIETY, NATURALLY is one of the greatest skills you can have!!!

But drugs ain't part of that scenario, although an occasional drink or puff of pot never hurt anyone -- anyone sane, that is.

>>> GOOD NEWS!!!:

1. I saw paper whites up and blooming on Fifth Street near the old railroad gulch bridge yesterday.

2. Spaghetti Joey partnered with a woman, moved into a house, and became self-employed in the metals recycling business without needing capital!!! I caught him sawing up copper tubing that he found abandoned -- NOT STOLEN -- Sunday morning at 9:00 AM. He had a nice stack of metals already -- just waiting to cash it all in today when the receiving business opened.

>>> (small after-belch): The young black man from Atlanta, but now Wilmington, usually called "Ky" (long "I" sound), is about to be found out to be the "high-class" crack whore he is by the gentleman antiques dealer he is currently "working." Could be fun . . .

3. A very cheerful young woman asked me if I knew where any jobs were -- she moved to town two days ago, and caught me in front of the Italian Market (where I am currently writing) smoking. I told her of several people I know who have found jobs, and the fact that MOST of the homeless I know are too busy nursing their grudges and blaming everyone else for their troubles to be able to actually GET a job, so the ones now opening are looking for someone like her.

4. Sales set records over the weekend, and Cyber-Monday is expected to be a record-breaker too. People are SPENDING money more freely, which is what GETS THE ECONOMY MOVING. (Sorry if you -- like me -- don't have pocket money. Be still a moment and then pursue opportunity.)

5. Ernie at First Presbyterian has consented to allow me to work on preparing WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS for PRINT publication. (Kindle Edition: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322490754&sr=8-1 .) I offered NOT TO BLOG from church property for two reasons: I have a tendancy to politically attack one other member of the congregation and the church should not be seen to take sides, AND, it will limit my distractions considerably.

6. >>> DISCLAIMER TO #3 ABOVE: Yes, I bitch and moan about my story and politics, BUT: I do so to right wrongs that affect US ALL. I have decided to spend at least half my time working on PRACTICAL things to create income for me, while tightening up and NOT assisting people who REFUSE to take care of themselves (yet still help out people in real need -- or sometimes as a nice surprise).

7. By chance last night, I met J.D. Causey and his wife. J.D. is the person who originally designed the Biblical Herb Garden at First Presbyterian, so I will work with him to see that the garden is brought back up to snuff regarding its original intent -- as well as be influenced by my own creative ideas

WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE???

Francine Fishpaw

.

No comments: