Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh Well, I TRIED to Calm Down. LOL!!!

To calm the BEAST in us all!!! (once again, compliments of Miss Sandra Beckham of Miami -- KISSES!!!)

>>> VETERANS: THANK YOU!!! (I was too tall to serve -- and had my head up my behonkus at the time.)

But that said, I put much effort in the late 1960s and early 70s into protesting, marching (once being shot at), closing down my school (Denison University) in a successful fight for "Black Demands" -- even spent several weeks living and working with rural black folk in the second poorest county in the US (in West Tennessee) and spent a long weekend in Philadelphia in the "ghetto" working commuinty action while staying in a safe house also inhabited by members of THE BLACK PANTHERS who screamed and yelled at me and other "rich" lily-white Denison students -- while pointing loaded weapons at us -- to make clear WHY they were so angry.

>>> I thank them again now, as I thanked them then. WE GOT YOUR MESSAGE!!!

So I hope my gentle readers can understand my mixed emotions over having made an accommodation with a black minister here in Wilmington, NC two days ago.

Without going into details, I will say that he asked me not to blog about certain things because my blogging might cause him to lose donations to his charity. I IMMEDIATELY knew he was correct in his concern and also that his charity work was more important than that I exercise the Freedom of Speach/Press that I usually insist on. I agreed to his request.

But I ALSO want to say that it is WELL KNOWN that the group MOST opposed to constitutional protections for GLBT people is the black "Christian" community. Martin Luther King Jr. would roll over in his grave if he were able. As everyone knows, Jesus (the "unmarried" -- like his closest disciples) never said a THING about homosexuality. He DID say that REMARRYING AFTER DIVORCE IS ADULTERY.

>>> What Christian ministers are willing preach the words of Jesus in THIS regard??? (I happen to think that if Jesus actually said this -- there were no tape recorders back then and the first Gospel to be WRITTEN DOWN was not written until about 30 years after Jesus died, best that scholars can ascertain -- he was in error.)

Enough on that. Now something else I posted on Facebook this morning: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1111771878

Scott Kenan :
Janell Ross should be FIRED for this misleading report!!! First of all, she gets the emotions going by bringing up the $5.00 debit card fee that BoA ALREADY NIXED BEFORE IT BEGAN (due to intelligent public pressure), then she states that the fees listed in this report ARE CHARGED BY SEVERAL OTHER MAJOR BANKS AS WELL -- but attacks BoA only.

Next, she reports that two states OTHER than South Carol
ina negotiated terms with BoA for use of these debit cards that are more favorable for the customer -- PROVING THAT THE PROBLEM WAS NOT WITH BoA, BUT WITH SOUTH CAROLINA'S NEGOTIATORS!!!
Janell has NO INTEGRITY!!!
Disclaimer: My distant Kenan relatives (personally and through their Charitable Trusts) control the largest chunk of Bank of America stock. See how Kenans use the profits from their many (some larger than BoA) businesses here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/kenan-family-in-north-carolina.html .

Only shills of the Bush/Cheney/Fox News/Saudi Royal/bin Laden alliance attack the Kenans who are the largest private support of UNIVERSITY EDUCATION in the entire WORLD.

Do some research and stop DELIBERATELY scewing the truth, Sister Janell!!!


CORDOVA, S.C.-- Shawana Busby does not seem like the sort of customer who would be at the center of a major bank's business plan. Out of work for much of the last three years, she depends upon a $264-a-week unemployment check from the state of South Carolina. But the state has contracted with Bank of America to administer its unemployment benefits, and Busby has frequently found herself incurring bank fees to get her...
 

· · 59 minutes ago via Huffington Post


    • Scott Kenan What the hell: Huff Post reporter Janell Ross is a DELIBERATE stupid bitch. I call a spade a spade -- and that is NOT a racist perjorative!!!

    • 54 minutes ago ·

No comments: