Saturday, November 5, 2011

White Powder, White Lies, White Liars (in Wilmington, NC)


>>> FIRST: This morning, while returning from the monthly "King's Breakfast" thrown by a Wilmington church (Pine Valley Church of God), James Sharpe (a co-resident at Good Shepherd Shelter) said that his own church (Port City Community Church) had STOPPED donating funds to The Good Shepherd here: http://www.goodshepherdwilmington.org/ when they realized how much money was being embezzled by Shepherd employees.

James specifically mentioned two employees who make in the vicinity of $30,000.00 salary, yet one bought a boat for $125,000.00 (and boats are expensive to MAINTAIN), another a very expensive Harley Davidson.

James went on about many of the Shepherd's other numberous crimes.

I owe him an apology because I've jumped to too many unfair conclusions about James (although it IS mysterious that he still stays in Mercy House given all his wheelings and dealings). I should also say that although he is one of those who stood with Cindy Beatty when she confronted me FIVE TIMES within 24 hours after I confronted District Attorney Ben David in Mixto Restaurant regarding his protection of cocaine and heroin traffic in Wilmington, NC -- just before Cindy false-charged me with Cyber-Stalking -- TWO of the others who stood with Cindy later apologized to me, saying she might have lied to them. One of them had told me that he'd tear me up if he heard I laid a hand on her again.

It's quite possible that she got her support from them NOT because they also were drug dealers -- but because she'd lied to them and said I had physically harmed her.

>>> SECOND: "Whitey," a long-term Good Shepherd resident whom I'd watched fill small plastic bags with white powder in the men's room last month at The King's Breakfast was there again this morning. (See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/united-way-and-good-shepherd-center.html ) I allerted the Sheriff's Deputy to the situation, today, so she could watch him -- and later told Pastor Simmons I had done as much.

How much longer will YOUR Church or Service Organization support "The Evil Shepherd"???

Scott

No comments: