Monday, December 19, 2011

After Connecting with the Federal Attorney in Raleigh:


Thomas Walker, US Attorney in Raleigh, NC was nominated by Barack Obama and later confirmed. I have been in contact with his office and hope he takes some action before I appear in district court on Wednesday on ANOTHER bogus Family Violence Restraining Order brought by District Attorney Ben David's associate, PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG. The last time I was in court for a (also bogus) Restraining Order, Judge Sandra Ray Criner DISMISSED the case because the plaintif and witness failed to be in court. Ten minutes after I left the court house property, the bailiff found me on the street, ordered me back to court, and Judge Criner re-opened the case as if she had NOT dismissed it. I appealed to the NORTH CAROLINA JUDICIAL STANDARDS COMMISSION in Raleigh, and was told there was NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, despite there being a court reporter present as well as all proceedings in court being video and audio recorded.

KISS MY ASS, BEN DAVID AND JUDGE CRINER (and QUITE a few others . . .)!!!

Extract of an email I just sent someone who had an "incident" with Hansen Publishing http://hansenpublishing.com/ (like I once had -- explained below):

FYI, I met Jon Hansen at the installation for TW in the Poets' Hall of Fame in Cathedral John Divine two years ago -- as well as part of his "stable' of writers. I've become convinced that his books DELIBERATELY self-destroy. That is why he publishes so much TW and is tight with Thomas Keith (who introduced us). Thomas being my chief faux-advocate, but actually nemesis. It was Thomas who edited my book for Don Weise at Alyson Books (now at www.magnusbooks.com ) and put in LIES too, among other things, that Tennessee KNEW HIS SISTER WAS TO HAVE THE LOBOTOMY in advance and did not stop it, which was not true.

Jon told me my book was not significant enough for him to publish, when I contacted him some months after Alyson cancelled my contract with them. He's in bed with them all. I hope your new book holds up -- the paper is probably saturated with acid so the pages self-destruct quickly.

I just got off the phone with the US Attorney's office in Raleigh. I discovered that after DOUBLING the number of people I email blog posts to in the last two weeks, I was getting fewer hits on the blog, and the number I get immediately remained the same. Still NO ONE at First Prez was getting emails despite a DIRECT challenge to those who control my email (Fox News people, possibly still led by my former employer Patrick Stansbury).

I could NOT not turn over my evidence, regardless how I feel about putting people in jail. As Yeshua-the-Jew is said to have said: "Give unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" In other words PAY YER DAMN TAXES, FOOL!!! Therefore: help the Law put criminals in jail.

I had to leave a voicemail, but left plenty of good details, including how to access my blog (which really contains all the info -- just not the hard evidence which is UNNECESSARY). The people at the Federal Building here seemed to be expecting me, and with the greatest respect and glee, greeted me by name at the door and gave me the contact info.

.

No comments: