Sunday, December 4, 2011

After the Scream



Believe it or not, during the time I wrote WALKING ON GLASS, a poster of Edvard Munch's "Starry Night II" (pictured above) hung in my office near my desk. It was for The High (Atlanta) Museum's show titled "After the Scream." Above Tennessee Williams' bed in Key West (while I worked for him), hung an oil portrait of Gertrude Stein sitting in repose on a love seat. I think he wanted her to oversee his work so that there would always be "THERE" there, when he wrote.

I had planned to tie up some loose ends from yesterday's post/emailing this afternoon, but I'm running out of time. I think this is all that is important about that:

1. I had to reveal Ben David's plan to crucify me on the cross of false scandal (even though I am FAR from being Jesus!!!) myself -- before he got far enough along in what was clearly a cleverly crafted and escalating plan. Too many people were still believing his lies. This, I attribute to what I have MANY TIMES in this blog called "WHITE PEOPLE'S DISEASE", that is that you can commit any crime and be even admired for it (among certain very spiritually warped, mostly white people) as long as you KEEP UP WHITE PEOPLE'S APPEARANCES.

WHITE PEOPLE'S APPEARANCES is adherence to codes of WHITE PEOPLE'S conduct that WHITE PEOPLE agree is superior to that of NOT-white people. Unfortunately, while (very -- perhaps TOO -- generally), brown folks have heart for days and black folks have "soul", white people are distinguished mostly for CEREBRAL MASTURBATION. Feels good, makes oodles of money, conquers "heathens", but nothing much comes of it -- unless you count FAUX CHRISTIANITY!!!

Sorry, but I think ALL of y'all know what I'm talking about. Ask the Europeans who claimed the Americas AS IF NO ONE LIVED HERE FIRST!!! Ask the black Africans who were BIBLE-JUSTIFIED to be not-really-quite-human so therefore it was God's plan that they be slaves. Of course the entire continent of Africa was divided up by the WHITE colonial powers too.

Come to think of it, so was Asia (western Russians conquered the top part, moving East), Australia, Micronesia . . . was there ANY part of the globe NOT controlled by Caucasians that was not claimed by WHITE PEOPLE and the natives killed off, enslaved, debased, or otherwise robbed of their God-given lands and resources???

NAME ONE PLACE!!! (Siam or Thailand? Seems I heard that one country out that way was never conquered by "The West".)

Now, who, this morning, counted the number of not-white ("Dirty" white, like Italians, Greeks, etc. are included in "white" for my purposes here) at First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC?

Me. Answer: ONE (a guest who spoke from the podium for a minute, but is not a member of the congregation). She was welcomed whole-heartedly (and remained A GUEST aka NON-MEMBER).

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE???

2. I did NOT send copies to several people placed high in the US and local synod of Presbyterian Church USA to go over Ernie's head -- or to be some kind of childish "tattle-tale." I did it as I fear the local ministers are under some kind of leverage or perhaps even "spell" of Ben David and his ilk, and a SHARP metaphysical slap might wake them up.

I DO NOT think they are not up to the program of changing First Prez which is making progress under them. I admire them all, but I MUST say that the woman minister who exclaimed that I should NOT push to bring Ben David to justice was just caught in WHITE PEOPLE'S DISEASE at that moment.

Had she THOUGHT before speaking, she would NEVER have taken the position that protecting someone in our congregation was more important than trying to stop the heavy narcotics trade that threatens to ENSLAVE OUR CHILDREN -- including those she cares about so much she TEACHES them at First Prez!!! (and she is in NO position to know if my allegations are true or not, so she "should" have seconded a careful and thorough investigation instead of what she declared).
.

No comments: