Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bad, Bad Teeth!!!


Ha-ha! No, these are NOT my teeth -- in fact, this appears to be Ozzy Osbourne gettin' ready for Halloween. (and my teeth are not orange -- or even OFF-orange!!!)

>>> FIRST, if you haven't seen it lately, I updated and further explained the most previous posting IN THAT POST a few minutes ago, adding specific references and names -- and reporting on my phone conversation with the person beaten by the bailiff in Judge Criner's Court (it happened about two years ago, I forgot to report there).

>>> AND I REALLY DID GO TO THE DENTIST TODAY. Here's what he had to say. I need:

1. Immediate deep planing/scraping of my remaining teeth and "gum work," with numbing and carried out over two visits. Usual charge $500.00 total. We will do this as early in January as possible (working around my court dates, of course).

2. I forgot to ask how many, but I know he found at least six or seven cavities, which he considers a lower priority since I am in no pain at this time. We'll attack them after the cleaning. I don't know the cost, but the last time I got a three-sided filling (one of which must be replaced) it cost $240. At least one other one was two-sided. Sounded like the others were one-sided -- but again, I forgot to ask. I just didn't think he'd find that many, but the Lithium reduced my gums so far that the soft roots are exposed -- which is where most of them are.

3. I'm guessing about $1,000.00 - $1,500.00 worth of work needs to be done.

4. THAT SAID: the dentist is a friend of my father's cousins Fanny Blackwood and Ruby Kenan Marsh of Pender County -- as well a member of my Sunday School "Discovery" Class at First Presbyterian and is going to work with me -- BUT HE STILL NEEDS TO BE PAID, regardless the deal he can give me, which we have not yet worked out completely.

>>> If possible, please help out a little by clicking the "DONATE" button on this blog and sending a few dollars. EVERY PENNY HELPS!!!

Also, my "Anonymous Benefactor" in NYC is contributing generously, but we had NO IDEA it would become this expensive, and so I am HOPING some people can help out here.

Thanks!!!
Scott

>>> PS: I was going to lambaste my immediate family for their self-righteous refusal to help with HUMANITARIAN AID of getting the broken filing fixed while I was in Mexico where it would have cost only $18.50 USD rather than $240.00 -- but there is no point. They have simply GONE TO THE DEVIL or something.

THEY REFUSE TO EXPLAIN THEIR ACTIONS TO ME -- EVEN NOW.

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you get enough to cover for that. At least you have an idea of what’s going on with your teeth right now. Dental work isn’t exactly friendly to our savings accounts. It’s either that or real orange-teeth, possibly for life.

- Doris Pender