Monday, December 12, 2011

DAMN THE DEVILS -- Full Speed Ahead!!!


There is meaning in the symbols.

>>> FROM A READER OF THIS BLOG:

"Google 'Set your course for Authentica' to view parallel texts."


>>> MY RESPONSE FOLLOWED BY FURTHER COMMENTS:

HA!!! Thank you!!! This is TOO bizarre because while I worked for Tennessee, one of his best friends (who died about 1990 of AIDS), Vassilis Voglis (whose then-boyfriend Mark Beard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Beard_(artist)  was in art school and later is the person whose Christmas Party I attended 12/09 in Manhattan after delivering my final manuscript of WALKING ON GLASS to Don Weise at Alyson Books. By that time Mark had become quite the artist -- having set the world's record for creating the largest (11 stories high) oil-on-canvas painting for Abercrombie & Fitch at their flagship store in Tokyo, and was contracted to do four more in 2010 (mostly in Europe) at a cool $4,000,000.00 each). Vassilis was Greek and in love with Kavafy's work. He presented me with a book of Kavafy's poetry -- AND THE ONLY SELECTION I EVER READ WAS "Ithaka".

I  do not know what has become of Mark. I found no reference online to any of those 2010 works being completed. I know A&F is now in some financial difficulties, but I don't believe they were last year. I'm going to try to contact him again through one of his galleries (I periodically do this after my computers are stolen or are hacked to death by my adversaries, but have not tried in many months).

 I will tell you, however, that I was the TOAST of Mark's Christmas Party. LOL!!! This was when I first wore a (half-price bought) $400.00 shirt to a party, and between my experience working for Tennessee and my up-coming book WITH DEFINITE RELEASE DATE IN HARD COVER FROM ALYSON, I met and talked with all manner of top arts people -- and many press people. I remember several had arts interview shows on TV networks, but I don't remember names. Several wanted me to get in touch right before publication so they could have me on their shows, but of course when I returned to Georgia, my computer had been GUTTED of WALKING ON GLASS files (I had every one of them saved elsewhere then, but those hard drives were stolen while I was in Mexico. They were also on Apple's me.com cloud -- along with the then-only copy of a 60-page-so-far (covering, so-then-far, the 1978 bout while I lived in Cape May/West Chester, PA) manuscript of a book on my experience in hospitals with bipolar.

>>> I believe that when Amy Fortenberry (who claimed to be head of Wal-Mart's secret 20-person attack-dog lawyer group, but was then on temporary leave after a traffic accident that left her dizzy) was helping me organize my yard sales to get rid of all my stuff and she invited her parents over to help as well and it became a total ZOO of disorganization and strange, drug-crazed-like people showed up and picked through all my things, all those contact cards I'd gotten from New York were stolen. I never saw them again after Amy first showed up and offered to help.

>>> It was also Amy who first poisoned me with a tamale from a Mexican restaurant in Tucker, GA.

Since my immediate family ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to pay the miniscule $18.50 each cleaning and dressing of the open wound on my right foot that took five months to heal on its own and the three-sided filling (to be dealt with later this week, I expect -- and thanks!), I knew there was no hope of renewing the $99/year fee and after a year of non-renewal, ALL THAT WAS LOST.

DAMN THE DEVILS!!!

Well, my dander is up again. I need to chill. I have what is important -- late files of WOG -- and I WILL be published and I WILL see that the truth about Tennessee Williams death is known -- and the complicity of the CANCER on America -- largely represented by current top people in the Republican Party and Fox News is PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

There is a REASON mysterious people have come up to me at several times in my life and told me I would be responsible to put in action what collapses the negativity in the world so the "New World" promised in scriptures of many descriptions can come to fruition. I am NOT "Jesus" -- and he ain't acomin' back!!! That was metaphorical so that people not yet evolved enough to understand the straight truth could get the general gist. It has served us all WELL, but it NOT the final thing, which I have no clue to, really. I just know I must continue and act when moved.

I am no one special -- and only one of MANY working behind the scenes to reveal the truth and make Humankind face itself SQUARELY in the mirror. I DO happen to have some special political insight and information that is dramatic in nature and can cause delusions of self-importance.

And "Christ Consciousness" (aka Buddha Consciousness, Krishna Consciousness, etc.) DOES come into play. It wins. Period.

That's it.

As to the comment about Sean Blackwell in your other email: Yes, I saw it and he does NOT look good. His claims are a mixture and he might be drugged. Several of his friends claimed to me they thought he was quite drugged (probably crack) a couple of years ago.

I am trying to contact him by PAYING a very small amount ($1.95 LOL!!!) to join his "NING" (private online community), in hopes that he will read my message I sent this morning and respond. We'll see.

Still NO RESPONSE of any intelligence from my sister Jane after I pressed her a couple of days ago (noted on the blog). She and Mike have NO IDEA what evil people they aided by listening to my mother's lies and co-operating with them. THEY DESTROYED ME.

But like the Phoenix of my beloved Atlanta -- I AM BACK.

Now they will have to DEAL WITH IT!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

lol.
Scott


(Did I mention that my writing voice is my writing voice -- not necessarily the actual voice of my consciousness. You DO recall that Tennessee Williams taught me how to throw a drama, don't you???)

COMING SOON: Me and Jackie, Jack, and John-John/John Jr. Kennedy -- is anything real???
.

No comments: