Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Can See Clearly Now . . .

"the rain is gone." -- AND my new glasses finally came in!!! See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w .

>>> Just sent to over 200 recipients. I believe it is self-explanatory. I hope I do NOT have to endure any more abuse in Wilmington, NC. I have bigger political fish to fry than Little Ben David:

Dear Ernie,


It is with the greatest sadness -- but also the firmest resolve -- that I have decided to take an action that I believe I should give you and the other ministers a "heads-up" on before I take it. I am also copying Lou Orlando because while I have for the most part kept things political out of First Prez, it has been because of his and his wife's benevolent presence in Discovery Class that I HAVE successfully kept from talking about Ben David there. Recently, I let Lou know of these things.

I do not yet know exactly how I will communicate this, but I WILL communicate to many in our congregation what has happened to me at Ben's hand. While on the one hand I feel like holding ALL three of the ministers responsible for allowing Ben to go apparently unchallenged toward investiture as a Deacon -- despite his heinous crimes against the citizens of this area, not to mention the Constitutions of North Carolina and the United States -- on the other hand, I know that it is the loyalty of personal friendship that has prevented the ministerial staff from investigating properly to discover the TRUTH. NO ONE should take things simply on my word, and as I have stated before, I would rather be jailed or committed to a mental hospital for life than that what I claim to be true actually is true.

What has precipitated this spiritual and political crisis is a development this past week, one which was tried before and has now re-emerged. This completely untrue allegation against me (which NO ONE will file charges against me for -- but which is being carefully spread to damage me) is so heinous, I have resisted naming it. It is the kind of thing that packs such an emotional blow, one remembers the allegation -- but not what is said about it. This is how innocent people are DELIBERATELY destroyed.

The couple who confronted me in the Italian coffee shop on Front Street this week claimed I had either tried or actually had (I forget which as their public words meant for everyone to hear -- shocked me beyond belief) sexually molested their 14-year-old son. IF THIS WERE TRUE, WHAT KIND OF PARENT WOULD NOT HAVE IMMEDIATELY CALLED POLICE OR GONE TO A MAGISTRATE TO SWEAR A WARRANT!!!

At the time, I eventually thought to ask them why they had NOT filed charges and they said they "had (their) reasons. Ha-ha." See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/quote-justice-system-ben-david-said-is.html and also: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/as-great-white-shark-circles-in-waters.html .

I cannot imagine a crime more heinous than sexual improprieties with children. Even trying to destroy someone by spreading an untrue rumor of this is not as bad as the thing itself -- although it comes in pretty high as well. I maintain that District Attorney Ben David is behind this act, and here is why:

Some time after the adult daughter of the couple who own the William R. Kenan SENIOR house on Nun St. (whom I've only met once and who wished I could rent one of the two rooms they let out in exchange for part time renovation work -- but both rooms had just been let) mysteriously filed Stalking charges against me -- although she had NEVER told me not to contact her, including by easily replying to two texts I sent to her in which I offered that I could rent a different room which was unused but not thought of as a bedroom -- a mutual friend told me she (I am constrained by a Judge from mentioning her name in email or my blog) had told a few people that I had attempted to have sex with her young son.

I never even MET her son. When I was looking at the house, this woman pointed to the window above the front door, where we stood at the time, and said the two in the window were her children. That's it.

The day (a month or so later), after I confronted Ben David in Mixto restaurant when he sat with about 12 others and gave Ben's table my blog's address so they could read more (I AM rather fearless at times), I had FIVE attempts against me of serious AGGRESSION (several involving Cindy Beatty who later filed Cyber Stalking charges against me -- that charge still not having had a first court hearing). One of those incidents involved a switch-blade being pulled on me. After two of the incidents, I called Wilmington Police seeking help, but both times they REFUSED to help me and claimed I was the one in the wrong -- even claiming (after one occurred right outside the Library) that the Library had had so many complaints about my behaviors that they were about to ban me permanently. (This was patently untrue and anyone can ask Library staff about that.)

I tried to calm down, despite knowing even Police would not help. The next day, a woman I had never seen before on a bicycle circled me in hearing range of the main bus stop on Second Street shouting that I was a child molester and had tried to have sex with her son. I immediately went to my then Public Defender, Emily Zvejnieks, and she and the Chief Public Defender (now my attorney) Jennifer Harjo, worked out for me to go to The Harbor (a dry-out tank and psychological evaluation facility) for protection -- doubling as a place to psychologically evaluate me. Three days later, I was transferred to The Oaks, and then after a total of about 10 days, released.

I thought this would break the spread of rumors (having me off the street) and it pretty well worked. Only once (while walking down Front Street on a weekend night about 9:00 PM) did I hear anyone call out in public, yelling "Child Molester!!!" which two people did (about four repetions -- louder and louder) from a barroom doorway as I passed.

In any case, it is back again. I know that Ben David cannot be proven to be behind all this, but he is the one uniting thing here -- his pathetic false cases against me. To preserve his place in the community -- and his elections to Elder of First Presbyterian and President of the North Carolina Conference of District Attorneys.

If you think about it, Ben David (who can charge crimes, manufacture evidence or destroy it, stong-arm compel people to perjure themselves to get a conviction he wants -- EVEN GET THE CRIME LAB TO PRODUCE FALSE TESTIMONY: see this post -- especially the note about the 2010 Swecker Report: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/darkness-just-before-dawn.html ) is FAR more powerful than the Governor. As President of that organization he would be recognized as the TOP DOG of D.A.s in North Carolina. He reports to NO ONE!!!

When I had a complaint against him, I was told I had to complain to HIM -- or prevent him from being re-elected. Apparently, there is no other recourse for dealing with a rogue D.A. in North Carolina than those.

Although I believe no minister (including the female minister I run into downtown a lot and who works in Children's Education at First Prez who had the GALL to suggest I do NOTHING about Ben David BECAUSE HE IS A MEMBER OF OUR CONGREGATION) has done a single thing that I know of to try to INDEPENDENTLY get to the truth in these matters, and because the fact that MOST candidates in the recent Deacon/Elder election DID NOT HAVE THE COURTESY TO SHOW ON ELECTION DAY -- and attendance was DOWN that important ELECTION Sunday -- AND because so many members tell me they are FED UP with how First Prez is run and are considering leaving (none of these people heard from me or anyone else that I know of the allegations against Ben) -- one even telling me LOUDLY while leaving church that if you say anything against what THIS administration decides, you'll be EXCOMMUNICATED.

My dander has gotten up. No telling where I will send this email after sending it only to the people you can see in To and Cc first.

Most sincerely and with best wishes for a renewal at First Presbyterian WITHOUT a change of employees.

If you want me out, get a Court Order (or lynch mob),

Scott David Kenan

.

No comments: