Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Hand Has Been Forced by Those Who Filter My Email!!!


Because at First Presbyterian Church in Wilmington, NC I learned today that my emails to all classmates except Lou HAD NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THOSE CLASSMATES ALL WEEK (including the person who asked me to take her off my list -- very wierdly, I later realized -- see here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/more-good-news-for-presbyterians.html , I posted most of that emailing list that I used for the bulk of the week.

>>> I WILL TOLERATE FOX NEWS'S FILTERINIG OF MY EMAILS NO LONGER. PERIOD.

>>> ALSO: This forces me to turn over the hard evidence of RACKETEERING by District Attorney Ben David, Judge Sandra Ray Criner, and other ASAP. If the Feds are as corrupt as North Carolina's Justice System I will just have to deal with that when I encounter it.

Please remember that my evidence and knowedge of drug and other crimes goes straight to the top of the Republican Party, Fox News, those who adminster the estate of Tennessee Williams, my former employer Perntagon Publishing, Inc., and at least some members of my immediate family. Chances are that I am NOT yet through with my difficulties.

If I am killed or disappeared before my evidence is delivered -- TOO BAD!!!

If some at First Presbyterian Church are implicated in the Racketeering, Narco-trafficking, or allowing CRIMINALS WHO WOULD ROB OUR CHILDREN OF THEIR FUTURE to hide behind the Presbyterian Church -- LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!

>>> IN OTHER NEWS:

James Sharpe has been hanging around near me lately a LOT, but not threatening me in a couple of days. I let him know I did NOT hold it against him any longer that he once yelled at me for telling the truth and then slapped a plate of food out of my hands -- getting gravy to drip all down my shirt. No harm done!!!

But last night, I saw him at 6:50 PM downing draft beers at the Laundro-Lounge on Front Street, and then later he very urgently went out to talk to a black guy by a pick-up truck in a parking lot near where I stay. Today, at 1:18 PM, I saw the same 60-ish, short, squat black guy pull into the same parking lot, get something out of that same pick-up, and then get back into the smaller-size, dark blue sedan he was driving with North Carolina license plate: RECRE8ED (RECRE8D???), and drive away. I have no idea who he is.

It is mysterious that James has meetings like this so CLOSE to where we stay, drinks so much beer, brags about his dealings with THE GOOD SHEPHERD, talks so much trash, so many night captains act so fed up with him -- yet he STILL stays with us, even after backing his car into the building and causing property damage while admitting being drunk.

It's a mystery!!! I continue to applaud management's and the captain's continuing efforts to keep alcohol from being a problem. As they have told us so many times: WE ARE NOT IN A WET SHELTER!!!

.

No comments: