Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NEW Warrant for My ARREST!!!


>>> TOO FUNNY!!!:

About half an hour ago, I left the NY Pizza parlor after eating a fat calzone, and ran into "Jersey" on the bench at the corner of Front and Market Streets. He said that I had JUST missed District Attorney Ben David, who had just walked by with several Assistant D.A.s. He looked over his shoulder and then yelled: "There he is!!!"

But I looked, and with my new glasses (thanks, Mom and Dad!!!), clearly saw that none of the four men in dark suits was Ben -- I'd know his lighter hair color and male-pattern-balding ANYWHERE.

Next thing I knew, PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG rounded the same corner. I called to him: "Hi PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOG!" and he replied: "I just filed new charges against you today -- and you're going to be ARRESTED!!!"

LOL!!!

So I called my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, to tell her that I was under imminent threat of arrest -- and that I only had in my account about $20.00 less than a kind man sent me to fix the filling in my tooth to post any bond (I'd had to spend a little, and had not yet gotten the work done).

We laughed.

I told her I presumed it would be for "Cyber-Stalking" since that's been ALL THE RAGE with the people who CLAIM to me they work with Ben David. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/cindy-mitchell-beattys-documents-etc.html .

For some reason people who steal from me, REFUSE to pay the money for the five weeks they stayed in my house and even insisted I had NO right to evict them, continue to file false Cyber-Stalking charges against me -- despite this blog being a form a journalism protected by at least the United States Constitution (although, as proven, NOT in North Carolina!!!)

Jen pointed out that they might actually just issue a summons -- since that was what they did the LAST time these false charges were filed. I DO always cooperate, turning myself in one time after the Police called me on my cell phone and politely asked me to (they get a little lazy sometimes -- just like me and you!!!)

Then Jen said the District Attorney (I presume Ben David) had asked that I get YET ANOTHER (I've had SEVEN so far this year -- four of them ordered by the court or at The Oaks while dealing with court-caused difficulties) psychological evaluation (by Ms. Milk-Glands, I wondered???). See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/bimbo-diverted.html .

Seems that Ben David doesn't like that the last evaluator did NOT have the results from an EARLIER evaluation to refer to and put things "into context" as they say.

My understanding is that psychological fitness is a thing that can change often and quickly, and does NOT depend on fitness or lack of it from an old test back in August!!! But who am I to say WHEN THE GREAT BENJAMIN R. DAVID -- CHAMPION OF JUSTICE HAS SPOKEN???

>>> NOW HERE'S THE UGLY LITTLE SECRET: 

Tonight is the December meeting of the combined Deacons and Elders at First Presbyterian Church and Ben David is a "Deacon-elect".

He wants to be able to show all this "proof" that I am crazy and he has me sufficiently under control so Ernie, Pete, and the others don't throw him out on his hairy, blond-ish, little ASS (which they would never do -- being polite Presbyterians)!!!

They don't call us the FROZEN CHOSEN for nothin'!!!

Stay tuned, folks. It usually takes two-three days to process a summons or arrest warrant in a non-violent situation. Let's see how fast this one takes . . .

(But if you don't hear from me in a while -- you'll know where I'm stayin'. LOL!!! !!! !!!)

.

2 comments:

Psychological Evaluation said...

I like this article, and your article writing style is great. thanks for it.
Psychological Evaluation

Scott Kenan said...

Thank you, Sir, Madam, or IN-BETWEENER!!!

Scott