Friday, December 9, 2011

Sister Jane Engages!!!

My all-time favorite cartoon.

>>> I took down earlier notes concerning the homeless shelter where I live. It's so much better than The "Evil" Shepherd, and sometimes people think that if you criticize a minor point, it is a BIG DEAL. It's not.

That said, the idea (which I had actually gotten from others who also stay there) for the church that sponsors us to invite us to worship services is an EXCELLENT one, and I hope Rev. James and the other minister (Rev. Shivers???) invite us at their earliest convenience!!!

 
Scott Kenan
10:46 AM (13 minutes ago)
to jane, mwkenan, kenan5, jane, connor.kenan, kenanm, jmopperman, Andrea, outobeopp, Lakehouse5, margie, bcc: VARIOUS

Hi Jane,

OK. As USUAL, my critics ALWAYS fail to be specific in their accusations. I emailed this blog post to approximately 140 people (including many at my church, but NONE of the top people at Presbyterian Church USA whom I had included in earlier emails about my frustrations with our congregational leadership).

HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE SPECIFIC AND GIVE YOUR VIEW. I WILL POST IT ON MY BLOG AND EMAIL IT TO THE EXACT SAME LIST OF PEOPLE (assuming no one else asks me not to email them).

Also, you might like to know that I ran into cousin Judy and her daughter Wendy on the street today and walked with them to the court house. Wendy had a minor traffic issue to address and Judy was keeping her company. We discussed the fact of your, Mom & Dad's, Mike's and Julie's unbelievable refusal to help with my humanitarian need for a tooth filling and cleaning/dressing of the wound on the bottom of my foot that I was forced to walk on in Mexico for FIVE MONTHS because of your self-righteous hatred toward me which NONE of you have adequately -- or even INADEQUATELY explained.

In Mexico, each medical procedure would have cost $18.50 USD. The same filling had fallen out once before and Dr. Afferica (whose prices tend to be low in Georgia) charged me $240.00 to re-fill it 2.5 years ago. (Mexican dentists have the same composite filing technology -- they just don't have the US Health Care System paperwork and other thieveries to have to cover) I don't know what it costs to clean and dress a foot wound in the US.

Judy and Wendy don't understand your attitude toward me either. Judy had tried to talk to Mom and Dad about me and their attitude toward me at Aunt Doris's funeral, but Mom and Dad refused and changed the subject. I'm afraid Aunt Doris's whole family had to assume the reason the three of you did NOT stay for the whole funeral event after driving 2.25 hours to attend the service was because you were afraid you would have to talk with some LOVING people -- and confront your HATRED.

Now here is one specific question I have for you that you have not yet adequately answered: On the day Patrick Stansbury fired me without cause in a chain of emails that was IMMEDIATELY eviscerated on my computer -- BUT NOT BEFORE I SAVED AN ELECTRONIC COPY AND PRINTED IT -- WHICH I AM STILL IN POSESSION OF. The last email -- AND THIS STILL EXISTS AND I POSSES IT -- Patrick suggested that the only avenue I had left was suicide. YES, SUICIDE!!!

About twenty minutes later, two Stone Mountain City Police showed up at my house saying they had been told I was in danger of committing suicide. YES!!! THEY DID!!!

I checked a few days later at the Police Department to find out who had called -- I had assumed it must have been Patrick, but it was NOT PATRICK. All Police would tell me (I think they feared I might try to take reprisals and I do NOT fault them for not being more specific), was that it was a female from out of state. That had to be you.

And in fact, a few months later, I asked you about it because you and I HAD HAD NO PHONE, IN PERSON, OR EMAIL CONTACT IN AT LEAST A WEEK -- WHY THE SUDDEN EMMERGENCY?????????

You mumbled something about my SOON-FORMER roommate Allen Rosen http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html having called you to say I had gone crazy. He had not yet moved out then, but this was AFTER I CAUGHT HIM HACKING MY COMPUTER FROM HIS COMPUTER WHILE HE SAT IN HIS VAN IN THE DRIVEWAY -- VIA THE WIFI. I took pictures as I watched a warning window on my computer say my computer's security settings were being changed -- and then they were changed again as I sat dropped-jaw watching. It was actually AFTER I watched and took pictures that it occurred to me that someone might be outside and I found Allen sitting in his van working on his computer.

This was also true: The day Patrick fired me and YOU (who'd had NO recent contact with me) called to have the cops try to commit me, Allen Rosen WAS NOT IN TOWN AND HAD NOT BEEN FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS.

Did Patrick Stansbury first anger me by firing me without cause in the same (still-existing) email trail beginning with his offer of $100.00 per share to buy back my Pentagon Publishing stock ($38,000.00 total -- 380 shares at $100 each), then say he'd pay $10.00 each, then only $1.00 each, then $0.00 as well as suspend and then fire me and finally suggest that I had burned all my bridges and lost all my friends --especially family -- and that ALL I HAD LEFT FOR MY FUTURE WAS SUICIDE, then call Allen Rosen and tell Allen to call you and then YOU had the police come.

Interesting that this was the FIRST of FIVE attempts of POLICE-AT-THE-DOOR commitment to mental hospitals in Stone Mountain within a 30-DAY PERIOD!!!

It was after this that the retired Army officer who had been Gen. Collin Powell's Chief Protocol (security) Officer while he was deciding whether or not to run for President, took me under her wing. She's retired now and living in North Atlanta, where I visited her several times after meeting her in Nieman Marcus at Lenox Mall. I did a couple of presentations on Tennessee Williams for her book club. But eventually SHE is the one who said no one could guarantee my life in the US and I decided to sell everything and move to Mexico. She is a TRUE REPUBLICAN like DWIGHT EISENHOWER and DUDLEY SHARP SR., Tennessee Williams' good friend Texas Kate's first husband (as discussed a couple of days ago in this blog).

BTW: I did deep research on Dudley Sharp Sr. and found that congressional committees all but DESTROYED him with lies and FORCED him to recant much of what he had testified against the "Military Industrial War College." I believe this is why -- knowing the horror Dudley JR's father had had to endure, that Kate's children begged me NOT to credit them in my memoir. As you know, I DID credit them in the final-final edition.

So Janey-Belle (as Mr. Phil Schulman -- the Jewish husband of Mom's good friend Mary Helen from growing up in Brookville, IN used to call you when we lived in Cincinnati), can you please explain your actions??? I'll post them for all to see.

But don't get me wrong: I STILL don't believe you did ANY of this "consciously." I believe Mom has you and Mike under what I call "Nazi Mind-Control." Julie, I believe, is a CONSCIOUS actor.

Love,
Scott


On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:10 AM, jane kenan wrote:

Too bad you don't report things as they really happen!


From: Scott Kenan
To: scottdkenan@gmail.com
Sent: Thu, December 8, 2011 6:14:38 PM
Subject: Confronting my sister Jane!!!



.

No comments: