Saturday, December 24, 2011

Slee-eep in Heavenly Peas . . .


(correct spelling)

>>> Notes:

1. Each time I have gone outside Port City Java, downtown, to smoke this morning, I have found coins on the sidewalk -- 14 cents so far!!!

2. I just did a MAJOR EDIT ADDING MUCH NEW MATERIAL to the most previous posting (about my experience in Judge Noecker's Court, yesterday). It's worth a re-reading: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/something-cloudy-something-clear-part-2.html .

3. Parking is FREE in downtown Wilmington, NC through 12/27 (at least on the street). Please come on down, enjoy our old town, and spend a little money with the merchants!!!

4. Because "The Plaintiff" in yesterday's court action has also filed NEW Cyber-Stalking charges against me, I have at least FOUR other false charges looming for New Hanover County Court trials -- most of them WITH JURIES, for a change -- PRAISE JESUS!!!, and I am now working with the US Attorney's Office in Raleigh to file at least RACKETEERING charges against "The Plaintiff", Cindy Beatty, Ben David, Judges Criner and Noecker, Detective Egerton, PROBABLY Pastor Ernie Thompson -- and quite a few others -- I am concerned about not "TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE".

I have decided that before removing The Plaintiff's name from my blog, I MUST consult with my Public Defender and Federal Authorities in Raleigh -- and perhaps beyond -- before altering this blog further. With luck, I will be able to settle this legal question before the week's time Judge Noecker gave me to do it. It is not clear why he put me in this Constitutional Bind (if it is in fact that -- it feels like it). Stay tuned . . .

5. Yesterday, "Jersey" received a letter from former Wilmington Bad-Boy, Robbie Trahan, dated 12/20/11, and purportedly from Texas. Robbie (and it is CLEARLY written in his "voice" -- and he was CLEARLY not drunk when he wrote it) is now in Texas near the Oklahoma border, living with his sister, has joined AA, has not had a drink in a week, is enjoying playing with his nieces and nephews, has been ENTIRELY re-clothed with NICE clothes, and had hoped to go right out and get a job -- but his sister told him to wait until after the holidays.

If this is true, I could not be happier for him (but we all know Robbie -- LOL!!!).

6. I do not expect to contact my immediate family ever again (except emailing them copies of blog posts) until they call me (at least primitive explanations of their behavior will be required). Although my mother has taken my cell phone number several times, each time I have asked her to call me back for some reason, she is not sure where she MIGHT have written the number before.

Such is my family.

7. There are MANY families to which we all belong. I'm excited that I will spend this Christmas with my cousin Judy and her generations of offspring near Wilmington.

8. A song that caught my attention today:

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history!


CHEERS TO ALL!!!



Scott

.

No comments: