Friday, December 23, 2011

SMOKIN'!!!


(and other places as well)


>>> FIRST, I'd like to say that I had a BRIEF moment of remorse-like feeling over the caption I placed under Senator Goolsby's mug at the top of yesterday's post. I got over it, and here is why: Although it is DEFINITELY in "worse than poor taste," it is metaphorically true -- and so much less damaging than the policies Senator Goolsby (and others of his ilk) have and do promote in the North Carolina Legislature. Chief on my mind at the moment is the REPEAL of the parts that have any REAL meaning in the Racial Justice Act.

Effectively, Sen. Goolsby and his allies District Attorneys Benjamin and Jon David -- and many others as well -- wanted to be able to murder through corrupted court proceedings any non-White they chose to. See how the State's Crime Lab, according to the 2010 Swecker Report, has ALREADY been PROVEN to manufacture false evidence for the District Attorneys and other info that is pertinent here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/11/darkness-just-before-dawn.html .

As expected, Governor Bev Perdue vetoed the bill -- PRAISE THE REAL JESUS-THE-JEW!!!

>>> NOW TO THE ONE NEWS ITEM FUN ENOUGH TO PUBLISH:

1. Well TWO, actually, as I'm SICK AND TIRED of my computer FREEZING UP when I try to write blog posts. This has been happening consistently for MONTHS now, and I confirm that NO ONE ELSE near me has the same problem when it is happening to me.

>>> "FOX NEWS HACKERS": LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, DIG???

2. This morning, at the-place-where-I stay, there was a minor kerfuffle as one off-duty night captain rose at lights-on and blasted the fellas who had been sneaking out for smokes earlier and not only not having the respect to open and close the door quietly, but talking in full voice inside. He (as well as others) are sick to death of this non-sense (which the on-duty captain had been unable to hear in his closed-door office -- so no disrespect to him).

I chimed in loudly, supporting the grousing off-duty captain -- not because I really cared much (I can and do sleep through just about anything: nails-on-blackboard teeth-grindings, log-jam snoring, thunderclap gaseous releases, etc.). But you see, the two of us complaining were NIC-FITTIN', ourselves!!!

Well, afterward there was much after-jabbering at the Shell station nearby, where most drink coffee and smoke while waiting for U-Haul to open so we/they can retrieve stored belongings. There was talk of the two people who now smoke electronic cigarettes INSIDE the shelter and whether that was fair or not.

I, not in the mood for all of this, retreated to the River to meditate -- which is my normal habit. There, I remembered that about 10  days ago, I had overheard the minister in charge of our shelter say to someone that he's thinking of banning cigarettes all together at the shelter, come January 1.

At the time, I thought this was just another of his wry, intellect/wit goosings that he is known for and which is in my opinion the finest aspect of his spunky personality -- but in retrospect this morning, I've had another idea or two:

Although it seems to me the reason smoking has ALWAYS been banned inside the shelter is that 1. It's a fire hazard and 2. Smoke in the air is obnoxious to many and with so many smoking, would be a health hazard too. But with two prancing about flagrantly smoking the electronic ones that do not cause EITHER of these problems, there is a SUBCONSCIOUS little drama that no one wants to directly confront.

You see, cigarettes (whether electronic or traditional), are NOT JUST a "nicotine delivery device." They are also a socially acceptable way to suck a phallus in public -- albeit juvenile. And since we are NOT a retreat house for Catholic clergy (forgive me all you better ones!!!), the sucking of infantile man-parts should NOT be allowed in the shelter!!!

That said, I do believe the POSSESSION of cigarettes should be allowed inside the shelter -- as long as the guys keep them in their pants (pockets).

>>> NOW, I'm off to court to see if PERSON JUDGE NOECKER GAG-ORDERED ME NOT TO MENTION IN MY BLOGis actually continuing his attempt at getting me banned from the Cape Fear Community College campus (where I've NEVER run into him) and the New Hanover County Library (where I haven't seen him in several months -- since he waited to see me arrive there so he could alert Sheriff's Deputies to serve me the Cyber-Stalking summons filed against me by his drug-dealing then-girlfriend, Cindy Beatty.

If he or they are there, I intend to ask them to pay me the RENT they never paid me for living in my apartment last spring for about five weeks. (I don't expect to actually see them.)

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

people actually donate to read this dribble? what has the world come to...get lives folks!

Veng!

Scott Kenan said...

Well, Veng Vengence -- a CIA Internet HATE-BOT: They RARELY donate -- although that button remains on my original http://scottkenan.blogspot.com blog (toward the top right, I believe). They certainly may DO SO, should they care to, though . . .