Monday, January 30, 2012

A MIGHTY WIND (loved that film as well!!!)


Although you might think this refers to Jessie Jones, who continues to harass me and act like a drug dealer in the shelter -- and has been leaking THE WORST AND MOST POTENT GASSES NIGHTLY, LATELY, it is not. Not sure if the Cult of a Mighty Wind is organized and incorporated -- or just a cartoonist's concept.

>>> ADDED 11:02 AM from emails I just sent Law Enforcement and others, after discovering that "David Kenan" really DID send me some pictures (which I cannot post here):

>>> TURNS OUT THERE WERE PHOTOS ATTACHED TO EITHER THIS EMAIL OR ONE THAT SIMPLY JUST DISAPPEARED!!!
I had not noticed them before, but when I went to forward THIS email (I think) or one sent just previous to it -- I had carefully made sure it was the first of the string of emails, and it DID have this photo of Dick Cheney on top of the email he forwarded to me.
There were four pics, three of a short, blond, Mohawk-haircutted "freak", followed by a pic of a normal-looking person naked with erection. I opened the "erection" shot (Hey -- it's my nature), and immediately knew I needed to get this all off to you all, but on getting back to forward the emails, I discovered that either that email had been "disappeared" from my gmail or tossed in trash.
Or maybe I'm overlooking something. I'll check all and make further note later, regardless what I find.
Scott

>>> Then afer finding them:

FOUND IT IN MY TRASH -- where I am ABSOLUTELY certain I did NOT send it!!!
Beware the trashiness if any of you are prudes!!!
Scott
* * *


>>> I HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE MOMENT OF REGRET OVER MY COMMENT TO REV. JIM HOLDERNESS YESTERDAY AS REPORTED IN THIS BLOG. IN FACT, MANY WILMINTONIANS HAVE STOPPED ME TO SAY "RIGHT ON!!!"

Also, I'd like to say that I checked with a couple of Christian ministers, and they agree that the truly shocking thing was Rev. Holderness's icy reply to me without a flinch at the ugliness of my words. To be clear, I really had meant to try to make up with the leadership (other than Ernie) of the church and then the congregation. I had had NO idea of speaking such a shocking thing, but the words came up spontaneously, and I shamelessly delivered them -- possibly the BEST move I've made yet -- at least to that organization that PROUDLY lets Ben David hide his narco-trafficking behind beautifully delivered sermons and ministry.

The serpent has a forked tongue (so to speak)!!!

I happened to pass the Reform Synagogue yesterday, and remembering how kind the group of Jews were to me when I first go here -- a group of ladies offering to treat me to lunch, but I had a pressing matter then and could not join them -- I expect to contact the leadership there to see if I can attend services or study next weekend. I'm TIRED TO DEATH of being beat to crap by so-called Christians, but very importantly want to say that the REAL CHRISTIANS and I are on the same team -- it's just that they allow so many FAKERS to hide among them and attack me. They do not do this deliberately, but fail to discern who are the "devils" among them.

Jews do better!!!

Not only that, but Jonathan Reiner of the iconic Hollywood Family -- and a long-time internet friend who is also now a Religious Science Practitioner -- really did make me an Honorary Jew. Also, my TWICE roommate (in Cape May and very briefly in NYC) Janet Leuchter's father, Ben Zion Leuchter (loosely translates as "Son of Zion who spreads Light"), then owner of the newspaper in Vineland, NJ where he lived as well as a chain of small town newspapers and was considered a major Zionist, had assumed that the Kenans were Jews -- probably because of their unfailing support of Education and the Arts -- as good Jews do!!!

Dean Hansell, the attorney I might use who is a Denison '74 grad and Denison University Trustee as well, is a Jew.

>>> JEWS BE US. HA!!!

AND NOW FROM TODAY'S EARLIER EMAIL I SENT OUT:


Dear friends in Law Enforcement, Politics, and others,

I'm sending this to several of you and then follow up by forwarding about eight emails form the fake people David Jones and David Kenan, who became so frustrated that he accidentally signed off "Dick", then in the most recent tried to save himself by calling himself "David 'Dicky' Kenan. LOL!!! -- and now he's moved on to Ketchikan, AK. HA!!! I am sending ONLY this intro email to the people you see on the top. The rest I will expose in the forwarded emails and NOT include those showing in this email so you can co-ordinate as you might need to.

I responded to NONE of these, and will send them in the order I received them. They might be helpful for evidence. I really don't think Dick Cheney himself would take the time to write emails to me, although he WOULD have top deputies do so. I've proven that I see through all their crap, so they have to have their best give it a go. That said, the slip of "David Kenan" signing off as "Dick" the other day at first seemed damning -- but it's probably just some other "Dick" (lol), and I don't buy that David is called "Dicky" or he'd have revealed that before the slip and the slip would have been "Dicky" -- not "Dick".

SUPER-LOL!!! !!! !!!

I called Patrick Stansbury this morning and left a message that surely he knows his goose is cooked (but not this gay one), and he'll be going to Federal Prison soon. That's why I'm sending to some PPI people shown at the top. Patrick and possibly Lee will get this, but not the others. Patrick remotely controls their email delivery, as Gerry Flynn explained to me a couple of years ago.

I DID also tell him in the voicemail that if he pays me more or all of the $38,000.00 less $3,800.00 he still owes me, his sentencing MIGHT be lighter -- although I couldn't guarantee that. I also mentioned that I have nothing personally against Gerry Flynn or her husband Joel Miller (in early 2010 of Raleigh Way or Rd., Bethlehem, GA -- but looking for a place to move to further out in the country) for their help. I'm pretty sure they'd turn State's evidence, especially Joel as he HATES Patrick with a passion. And years ago, Patrick tried (unsuccessfully) to rape Gerry, so she's got some issues with him too. They DID give me some money and Gerry DID give me the most honest warnings about what was REALLY up, although she was terrified to do so.

Mike Massicott is the biggest salesman and Patrick ALWAYS took his side when he and Gerry or Joel fought over a client. Much resentment there on G and J's parts. Mike is also a practicing homosexual and described a time or two to me some of the activities that put him into absolute ecstasy. That said, he has a wife (whom I like) and children. I think he would say anything to limit the embarrassment this is all going to cause his family. "Ted" Troy Emory Daniel to my knowledge no longer works for Pentagon Publishing, but he was often Patrick's confidant. He lives in the Decatur area and his family had something to do with the founding of Emory University, a school HEAVILY supported by the Kenan Charitable Trusts. He's always been especially friendly to me, although he and I never discussed any of these things. He, his wife, and I used to LOVE to joke about Massicott's OBVIOUS homosexuality.

I will send the other emails soon, after I drop a quick note to my backer in NYC -- then blog. I just checked, and have no scheduled court appearances this week.

I really do not believe my phone and emails are tampered with anymore, although I could be wrong. David Kenan NEVER sent any pictures, and his attempt, which you'll soon see, to get my new phone number is a joke.

All best to ALL (including the guilty)!!! LOL!!!

Scott

>>> NEW INFO THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT, ETC. DID NOT YET GET:


Also, so you know, Amazon mysteriously (without comment) transferred the royalties payment that had gotten mis-directed to me through THE ALWAYS BEFORE WORKING electronic deposit into my bank account about a week after I contacted them and that payment SHOULD have been (by that error) snail-mailed to me +/- 12/28/11, but I had noticed the unauthorized change about a week later and got in touch with them. BY THEIR SYSTEM, that physical check should STILL have gone out on the same date AND unlike I had feared, the Post Office WOULD have forwarded the mail to me for a full year. It NEVER arrived -- AND, as I said, they quietly sent the money a week after I contacted them, electronically. Also, I received the payment send +/- 1/28/12 on time, electronically.

this PROVES that someone working in Amazon had STOPPED my payments (there must have been a plan to murder me at about that time that they had HIGH CONFIDENCE in) -- not simply changed the setting to snail mail -- and then they sent the money without explanation and resumed normal delivery.
.

No comments: