Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Amazon.com: Gone Bad???


Googling "bad amazon" I got this image which made me think more pleasant thoughts about a possibly "bad Amazon."

>>> UPDATE 1/4/12, 9:37 AM: Amazon.com ain't gone COMPLETELY bad. Overnight, someone there had the goose-sense to email me a recommendation of the movie OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL -- Alan Gurganus's (he's related to close Kenan relatives) book and the movie are based LOOSELY on my great-grandparents Murphy and Julia Kenan, she actually becoming the Oldest Confederate Widow in NC.

Dad remembers her 100th birthday party where she killed a rattlesnake in the backyard with a broomstick. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_Living_Confederate_Widow_Tells_All .
>>>: BEFORE THAT, THIS:

* * *

>>>: Well, ONE THING that would be helpful for Wilmington, NC -- FOR SURE -- would be for some agencies to open to help with the practical matters of how all the lying mostly-gay boys who are married to women or have fathered children out of wedlock or have dissolved the wedlock since
"breeding" -- which is about the EXACT RIGHT TERM for producing children largely or partly to help hide their gay preference and activities behind) to separate OR continue together in a way that is FAIR AND RESPONSIBLE to the less-earning spouse or lover -- but especially to the CHILDREN.

The day in late May of 2010 when I fled Atlanta in my loaded Pontiac Vibe for six months of living (permanently, I thought at that time) in Mexico, the news was playing on WABE, the public station. They announced that THREE new agencies of this type were opening in Atlanta in the next month. Wilmington is DESPERATELY behind the times!!!

I won't call these "men" THE SCUM OF THE EARTH, although they DO deserve it. It simply IS NOT FAIR to all the wonderful straight women who DESERVE FAR BETTER SEXUAL/SENSUAL ATTENTION than these men give. These boys imagine male members while making love -- not the "squirting pussies" they tell all their friends about -- friends who usually think of other guys as well in order to be able to get off with a woman.

Sometimes these people actually BELIEVE each other. They HOPE someday they will "come around" and have "normal urges" and pray that if they keep trying, they'll be there for the woman -- whom they usually really DO care for and about.

But she ain't the object of their sexual desire -- not the one God gave them (God gives all manner of sexual desires. You can tell if it came from "Him" if it is for one or more ADULT HUMANS, whatever the stripe or gender).

And as everyone who ever took Psychology 101 knows: "Normal" is simply the state of HOPING you will someday be "normal." Normal is NOT a state of be-ing. NO ONE claims to BE it -- unless joking, of course. It is a state of DENYING one's Nature which is a gift FROM God (as is the equipment to express all this with).

Within God, ALL POSSIBILITIES exist. So no one should expect to be too much like another. The question is not if anyone is normal, it is AM I MYSELF???

And the question also never is "Whose side is God on?" The question is only "Am I on God's side?" because none of us can judge the heart of another -- not really (although we must discern enough to keep out of trouble).

>>> BOTTOM LINE: Each of us is always the perfect opportunity for the greater expression of God in this World. Since God is not a "Drug-Rush Limbaugh 'Ditto-Head'", It does not need or desire to produce multiples like blanks stamped from a machine!!! Your uniqueness is why you matter to God -- NOT your conforming herd-behavior. "Don't hang back with the brutes!!!" -- Blanche Dubois to Stella in A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE.

>>> Life, folks, really IS a streetcar named DESIRE. Nothing happens until someone desires it.  Nothing. And locomotion is the thing that distinguishes the quick from the dead.

* * *

>>> AND NOW THE MATTER WITH AMAZON as expressed in this email I just sent them:


TITLE: Who CHANGED my payment method WITHOUT my permission???

Please fill in the following information:

Has it been 60 days since the sale(s) occurred?:
No. I'm talking about November sales which should have transferred to my bank about 12/28/11.

Payment method selected:
I selected electronic transfer and sales have in the past ALWAYS transferred electronically and on a timely basis. That said, I have TWICE emailed Amazon to find out why my book WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS was DOWNGRADED the day after it was posted as "PUBLISHED" to "DRAFT" status.

I do not completely understand the practical difference, but I can tell you that TWO people I know personally told me they were UNABLE to post a review of my book (although two other people HAVE posted reviews of it.

FYI: I am in the process of revealing the extent of the crimes of some top politicians in the US (generally Republicans) and I have reason to believe that some of their associates work for your company and have caused me these difficulties If you wish to understand who I am and what I have been doing, please see my political blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Today, in trying to see if there was a notice of late electronic transfers of royalties due to the holidays, I discovered that my preference for payment had been illegally changed. I have changed it back as well as updated my mailing address and cell phone number.

>>>Where do we go from here?

1.How will I receive payment of November 2011 royalties? (Actually, I should have asked about October sales as Amazon pays approximately 60 days after the end of the accounting month -- but I TRUST they can figure this out.)
2. If the check was or is to be mailed -- would it go to the old address or the new? It has been over six months since I moved, so I don't think mail will forward to me now.
3. Why was my book downgraded to "draft" after listing originally as "published?"
4. What practical differences are there between the two statuses?
5. Why would two known friends (and possibly others I don't know about) be unable to post reviews of my book on Amazon? Both told me they bought it from Amazon.
6. Do you know WHY so many report problems FINDING MY BOOK???
7. I will post this query on my political blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ and look forward to your reply -- which I HOPE will address each of my six (6) questions.


Thank you,
Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC

.

No comments: