Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Contacting Huffington Post



Arianna Huffington -- My Queen (OK, ONE of them)


>>> UPDDATE 10:45 PM: All is well. Residents of Wilmington, NC honk and wave as I walk around town. Sheriff's Deputies and Wilmington Police protect me -- as do Federal Agents in (mostly) unmarked cars. The FBI local office will call me before noon Thursday, or I will go over their heads (and possibly put them in prison) for being in Ben David's and Sen. Goolsby's pockets -- which is likely. Scott

>>> EMAIL TITLE: Please forward to HUFFINGTON POST'S Chief of Staff, Jimmy Soni

From: Scott Kenan

2:43 PM (0 minutes ago)

To: HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Dear Mr. Soni:

It was with the greatest pleasure that I learned last night of your promotion at HUFFINGTON POST, my choice for TWO YEARS NOW as the BEST source of honest news in the United States. I was especially gratified to see that you have long been associated with the Kenan Institute of Ethics at your alma mater, Duke University -- the Institute and University both long supported by my distant relatives.

If you know any of them personally, you know THE BEST!!!

If you check your records, you will see that I have made many comments on HUFFINGTONPOST.COM, posted your articles on my Facebook page, and quoted you on my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- and referred people to your website from there.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE DO TO GET THE TRUTH OUT TO THE WORLD!!!

This country would probably have IMPLODED from the rampant greed and hate by now had it not been for HUFFINGTON POST. Please forward my salutations also to Ms. Huffington.

If you mine my blog, you will fiind additional details of malfeasance by those connected to the heroin and cocaine trafficking between both Afghanistan and Latin America and the United States. Of course I speak of agents of the Republican Party and Fox News, primarily, but I do NOT want to say all Repubicans are bad. My top supporters in my own work are local Republicans, and the Kenan Family in North Carolina has traditionally been Repubican until the recent take over of the Grand Old Party by the hate-mongering FAUX Christians, whose nature HUFFINGTON POST is so good at revealing to us all.

Carry on, Sir, and if I can be of any assistance, please don't fail to contact me. You may use any of my own material in the blog -- PERMISSON GRANTED. My personal tracking of Newt Gingrich's narco-trafficking in 1990 might be a fun place to start: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

Also of interest might be how my mother blackmailed my Kenan father into marrying her so she could hide her swastikas behind the Kenan last name. In 1990, Faye Gold of Faye Gold Gallery in Atlanta FIRST confirmed my parents are the top Nazis in the US. When I first blogged about that nearly two years ago, my friend Jonathan Reiner of the famed Hollywood family made me an HONORARY JEW -- ya can't beat that!!!

Later, top drug lords from Mexico and Colombia first confirmed my mother was Dick Cheney's boss and reports only to the Pope (as do so many Republican candidates -- and the George W. Bush Supreme Court)!!!

I know, it seems impossible and delusional -- but they can't keep me in jail or a mental hospital -- although God knows they've tried. LOL!!! they also have not been able to kill me. Oh well, I'll make a fortune off my story soon . . .

All best to you and everyone at THE HUFFINGTON POST,
Scott D. Kenan

910-550-XXXX (cell that often does not work and with voicemail that often does not get messages to me -- LOL!!! Thank you NEWS OF THE WORLD/FOX NEWS HACKERS!!!)

.

No comments: