Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"David Jones" RESPONDS (immediately, and he's now from Anchorage, not Nome)!!!



TITLE: Re: Gearing up for a BOMBSHELL!​!!! (Nine news items from Wilmington​, NC)

From: David Jones

2:46 PM (56 minutes ago)

To: me

Dear Scotty,

Hope you are well today.

Although your blog is fascinating to me on a morbid level I do not wish to be included in it in any way, shape or form.   I will notify D.A. Ben David to offer my explanation of my contact with you and subsequent blog references to my comments about him as well as my apologies to him for anything I wrote you that was taken out of context by you. Your action in this matter destroyed our friendship.


Scott, please be reminded that all photos I sent you are copyrighted and I expressly forbid you from distributing them in any form, especially electronically. Please be advised that I will vigorously pursue damages from you or anyone else attempting to use my name or image of me without my written consent.

In your case, I will take swift legal action in the Wilmington courts and seek a writ of execution against your book proceeds and personal effects. That means no royalties, advances and I will auction what pitiful few personal items you may still have at hand or in storage.

Scott, in my opinion you are a very sick person in need of assistance and we are looking (I wonder who the "we" in this is???) at options and places. Honestly, I can't understand how you think you can write some of the salacious things about people and their spouses.  and get away with it. I fear one of these days someone will return your comments with serious bodily harm or death.

Scotty, Tom would be horrified to see where you have fallen. We have all had enough, from New York to Key West to Houston to Anchorage, people are sick of reading your your vile blog. A reasonable person with average judgement can see that it is a reflection of a very sick mind. Your mom a nazi and Dick Cheney's boss? Ben and Jon David are drug dealers? Please stop now.


I encourage you to share this memo with your attorney who can explain the consequences I have referred to.

Please unsubscribe me from your blog . If you are unable to figure out how to do that I will set up the trash/spam file to receive your loony ramblings directly. Do not call me again as I do not wish to hear any paranoiac ramblings.

I flatly refuse to send you money without knowing that you are under pyschiatric supervision.

Sincerely,
David Jones
Anchorage, Alaska

cc: District Attorney Benjamin David

.

No comments: