Friday, January 27, 2012

Email to the Writer I Respect Most (other than Tennessee Williams)


Randall Kenan



>>> TITLE: Greetings Randall!!! (an actual personal email)

From: Scott Kenan

2:24 PM (23 hours ago)


Hi Randall,

Long time, no personal contact. I am SOOOO indebted to you for the tidbit you gave me about the leadership at the http://sewaneewriters.org/conference/ , which is about ALL Sewanee (aka The University of the South) does with the estate of Tennessee Williams that lawyer-alumni of the school told me 18 months ago had ALREADY grown to a value of OVER ONE-THIRD BILLION DOLLARS!!!.

The bequest of eventually ALL of Tennessee Williams' estate, that by Tennessee's will and codicil should have gone to Harvard, had Sewanee with the Episcopal Church and Michael Remer their NYC lawyer who recently died and was so HATED that NO ONE will continue to fund the NYTimes PAID obituary that is only 2.5 months old and NO ONE will pay a few dollars to keep active http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?n=michael-d-remer&pid=154527423 , as well as Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) and her Rothschilds Banking powers, entertainment lawyer John Eastman (former brother-in-law of Paul McCartney) -- in conjunction with the Republican Party and MY DAMNED MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN OF Raleigh, NC, now, not TRICKED Harvard into losing it.

>>> BEST NEWS: Not only do I know enough to PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW how this was done -- AND REVERSE IT -- I have the SMOKING GUN PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to put my mother in prison for the murder of her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS principally of South Bend, IN, but later Dothan, AL.

The Williams Estate is USUALLY referred to at Sewanee using the name "WALTER E. DAKIN" who was Tennessee's grandfather, an Episcopal priest, who had gotten his divinity degree there. (Nowadays, Sewanee specializes only in SATANISM -- far as I can tell).

I'm glad you're still on the faculty for the conference -- about nine years now??? I was afraid after "the powers that be" saw you on my email list, you might lose that job. I'm still "knocking 'em dead," now working directly with the FBI and DEA to put some top Wilmington Pols and judges in federal prison for not only controlling all the cocaine and heroin here, but for a pattern of harassment of me (Racketeering) which is FAR easier to prove. It will filter up to NC Republican Leadership (and Tom Fetzer, former mayor of Raleigh and until a year ago, head of the GOP in NC is one of my BIGGEST supporters!!!), to NATIONAL LEADERSHIP of the GOP.

All that stuff is on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , which you've probably gotten sick of my emailing you and literally about 200 others each new posting more than once a day. I'm a compulsive writer, like TW.

The reason I'm writing today is I know you know Gov. Perdue, and wonder if you think there's any chance she'll change her mind and run again. She's all that's stopped a complete takeover of ALL Liberties in this state. I saw in the paper that you and Philip Gerard had lunch with Gov. Perdue -- and if you know Philip, he wrote the book on the BLACKEST SHEEP of the Kenan family, William R. Sr. In any case, my wealthy distant relatives are also supporting my taking down of the Republicans -- whom they were the biggest supporters of until what's happened to education and that damned anti-gay marriage amendment. Us white Kenans all tend to be gay or at least bisexual!!!

Since I know little about NC politics, I wonder if you know if there's any way to convince Bev to change her mind -- or is there someone else who'd be better? I know she must be more than exhausted.

Thanks and CHEERS!!!

Scott

.

No comments: