Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fifty-One Years Ago Today (Yesterday) Dwight Eisenhower Made His Plea (can we hear him now???)


Maria St. Just (nee Britneva -- see more on Maria in my letter to Harvard's top Legal Team: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011_04_01_archive.html ), the polar opposite of "Texas" Kate Moldawer, who had been Tennessee Williams's best friend in Key West when I worked for him. Kate's first husband had been Dwight Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force. I could find NO pictures of Kate -- despite the fact that Andy Warhol published AT LEAST one major interview with her in his INTERVIEW magazine before he died. Kate was my own chief ally, dying with a copy of my Williams memoir manuscript front-and-center on her writing desk a few years ago . . ..


>>> I LOVE Dwight D. Eisenhower!!!

Here is the Huffington Post article the following is in response to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/derrick-crowe/military-industrial-complex_b_1211388.html .

When I worked for playwright Tennessee Williams, his best friend in Key West was the then-named "Texas" Kate Moldawer. She was originally from Altanta and had grown up knowing my wealthy Kenan relatives whose branch of the family founded UNC at Chapel Hill, inherited Henry Flagler's Standard Oil and Florida development fortunes, etc.

Texas Kate's first husband had been Dudley Sharp (Sr.), Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force who wrote our first laws governing nuclear warfare in Outer Space. He was not only Howard Hughes' best friend growing up in Houston (their fathers formed the Sharp-Hughes Tool Corporation -- later to be just Hughes, the company that fueled Howard Hughes' later dreams and adventures), but was Eisenhower's CHIEF ALLY in his fight against the Military Industrial Complex.

When I wrote my memoir about working for playwright Tennessee Williams (there's a link to where you can buy it on Amazon.com on my blog) Kate's three children proofed my manuscript for errors in fact and were MOST thoughtful, considerate, and helpful -- yet because of how the REPUBLICANS later DESTROYED Dudley Jr.'s father, they asked not to be credited. I followed Texas Kate's wishes instead and DID credit them in the book.

See how I am uniquely positioned to TAKE DOWN THE ENTIRE NARCO-TRAFFICKING branch of the Republican Party on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Thank you,
Scott

No comments: