Thursday, January 19, 2012

Going to the TOP!!! (lol)

Judge approves deal on Michael Jackson rehearsal footageAugust 10, 2009 | 10:41am

Original article: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/08/michael-jackson.html .

The managers of Jackson's estate and his mother, Katherine Jackson, have given their approval to the deal as well.

A camera crew recorded rehearsals for the London shows in high-definition video. The footage is now secured in a vault at Staples Center.

Yet to be approved is a deal with concert promoter AEG Live, which has possession of the footage and gets a share of the profits.

-- Harriet Ryan

* * *
Hi Joseph,

Your points are EXCELLENT as always, although I had already thought of them -- but your comments have CLARIFIED things for me more.

>>> I am staying at the SUPER 8 hotel on Market Street -- the same place I stayed through Hurricane Irene and shared a rooom with Evan Fish who was FORCED by Police and Sheriff's deputies to jump off the parking garage next to the Library in September because he knew too much about Ben David's activities. he is also the THIRD person who told me about Pentagon Publishing, Inc's www.pentagon-usa.com connection to Ben David via the FAUX drug/alcohol counsellor Lee Gosney, nominally a salesperson for PPI and my father's BEST FRIEND in alcoholics Anonymous when Dad stayed at my house through half of 1990.

IT ALL FITS TOGETHER AND THEY ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON-- or maybe the noose, if convicted of TREASON. See these results if you were not reading my blog back then: https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie9&q=evan+fish+scott+kenan+wilmington&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSNO_enUS467 .

These blog posts got the HIGHEST number of hits EVER at the time -- up to 1,000/day. I'm going to have an investigation into Evan's death but it is NOT top priority now. Manager and staff at this hotel know all about it now. I asked them if the Police ever spoke to them after I told them where on the hotel property to find Evan's hidden property. THEY RETRIEVED IT WITHOUT CONTACTING HOTEL STAFF AT ALL AND DID NOT QUESTION THEM ABOUT EVEN, HIS STATE OF MIND -- OR ANYTHING, despite Evan having lived here (although not under his name) for days before he moved into my room.

They are cool about it all and VERY glad I have been working with the DEA and now the FBI -- as well as my distant relatives indirectly. The Library won't kick me out unless corrupt Wilmington Cops again push the Library's own security to the background and claim I have been complained against many times -- leaving the Library staff and security once again INCREDULOUS!!! This is EXACTLY what happened when Cindy Beatty threatened me (with her buddies) at the Library the day after I confronted Ben David in Mixto restaurant.

>>> Incidentally, I never got a reply from Cindy Beatty when I emailed her asking if she'd like me to take her name off this blog. I assume she's OK with it being there. She'd probably been giving the FEDS evidence as well -- but I don't KNOW that (if ya know what I mean -- LOL!!!) See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/between-former-duck-hunters.html for the details.

I have some ideas for possible attorneys -- both of whom I know personally:

Dean Hansel (Denison University '74) was a good friend of mine in college. He is a trustee at Denison and is a former Police Commissioner of Los Angeles and his law firm has taken on many HIGH PROFILE discrimination cases -- including suing the State of Arizona BRO BONO on behalf Mexicans. Dean has personally won many cases of gays who've been discriminated again. I have been back in touch with Dean a few times in the last two years, but not in a half year or so: http://www.deweyleboeuf.com/en/People/H/DeanHansell

Also my friend Rich Merritt who was the FIRST published writer to read part of my Williams memoir manuscript. Although he's an attorney, I'm not sure if he is actually practicing now. I have been in occasional touch with him over the years. Here is his listing on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Merritt I'm sure he'd be VERY INTERESTED -- as well as helpful in getting MAXIMUM PRESS ATTENTION!!!

Gotta take a break -- and I DO believe things will settle with Port City Java. I don't even need an apology if they let me back -- and I don't want to have Kevin Welch fired -- not even "the woman" fired. They ALL do a GREAT job there. We could write the whole thing off to indigestion or something similar if you ask me. I DO NOT hold grudges!!!

Scott

No comments: