Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good News Breaks Out ALL OVER!!!


Wilmington, NC top Conservative "News/Talk" yacker Curtis Wright with Sen. Rick Santorum. Over a week ago, I challenged Curtis Wright to a coffee or beer to discuss the possibility of my going on his radio show (after all, I'd already been on at least TWO local TV stations talking about Ben David's heroin and cocaine trafficking that he does in conjunction with Top Republicans), but of course, I never heard from him. 

I knew a few weeks before when he friended me on Facebook inexplicably -- and saw who he was and what kind of trash he represented -- that he was just going to monitor me for the Republicans. I have and had no problem with that. i am an open book and always tell the truth to the best of my ability. Soon I will blog about news updates, but for now, I'm only posting this and will email it to top Republicans, Law Enforcement, and Press.

Check this for more on how SLEAZY this Republican Party shill is: http://www.wwaytv3.com/news_tags/curtis_wright

His work place: http://980waav.com/index.php .

This morning via Facebook Messenger (spelling corrected):


Scott Kenan
Report · 9:48am
I see you DON'T have the balls to bring me on your radio show. HA!!! FYI: I really AM now working with not only the DEA but the FBI DIRECTLY and my distant wealthy Kenan relatives to bring down the Republican Party. I will put Sen. Goolsby in jail first. Also Ben and Jon David, Judges Criner and Noecker, Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian -- the owners of Port City Java and the Italian Market and coffee shop on Market Street. I worked for Tennessee Williams and DID promise Jackie Onassis I would get her revenge. Where do YOU stand on this problem of the top of the Republican Party running all the cocaine and heroin traffic in the US??? I really don't expect an answer from you.
See more on my blog soon.
Curtis Wright
Report · 9:51am
A tip for the future...don't insult the Host...goodbye.
Scott Kenan
Report · 9:51am
LOL!!!
Chat Conversation End
Curtis is typing... (Actually, Curtis sent nothing back and then "un-friended"me. I just responded by sending a Friend request as a "close personal friend".)
I BET HE GETS ME KICKED OFF FACEBOOK!!!

Scott HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
continuing later . . . (Rather than continue, I'm starting a new post.)

.

No comments: