Friday, January 20, 2012

Google was COURT ORDERED to REMOVE Part of This Blog and DID SO!!!


>>> DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS NOW-DELETED BLOG POST WAS ABOUT OR WHY IT LED TO A COURT ORDER TO SENSOR THIS BLOG WITHOUT MY HAVING ANY IDEA THIS WAS COMING OR KNOWING WHAT IT WAS ABOUT???

I really have no idea.

You could email me at scottdkenan@gmail.com or leave a comment at the bottom of this post. I guess we are ALREADY a TOTALITARIAN COUNTRY and my fight has been too late.

One thing I DO know: It was NOT Ben David -- or even Senator Goolsby. It was someone with a BIGGER TALLYWACKER than either of THEM have. LOL!!!

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html , especially the comments Sen. Goolsby (wearing literary drag) makes back and forth with me . . .

Thanks!
Scott

* * *
Re: [#94681444​4] Your Complaint to Google (Although I never complained to Goofle (sic) about MY OWN (or anyone else's) BLOG, this is the ACTUAL TITLE of their email to me!!!)

FROM: Scott Kenan

3:07 PM (5 minutes ago)

To: Google, 60m, executivedirec., nancy_armstrong, breakingnews, breakingnews, wilmjourn, emcmahon, Benjamin.R.Dav., Thom.Goolsby, ralph.evangelo., jbookman, Jeffrey, editorial, Editor, ETC.!!!

What a surprise!!! Can you please fill me in on the details???


I mean a COURT ORDER (and I'm aware of none -- no one asked ME to remove something or they would get a court order if I didn't) is a pretty serious thing.


Also, I have no idea what I wrote there. I can handle legal sensorship if I must, but can you send me that NOW LOST content so I AT LEAST HAVE SOME IDEA WHAT SOMEONE CAN GET A COURT ORDER FOR ME TO REMOVE IT???


I don't want to make the same mistake again -- and right now I have no idea what mistake I made!!!


Thanks for your help.


Scott David Kenan
910-550-XXXX cell

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM, The Google Team <removals@google.com> wrote:

Hello,

We'd like to inform you that we've received a court order regarding your
blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/. In accordance with the terms of the
court order, we have removed content previously located at:
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/email-fromto-g.html.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


No comments: