Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jesus H. Christ!!!


ScottSee More
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Tom Brady silenced Tebowmania with a record-shattering performance. Brady threw six touchdown passes, five in the first half, putting the New England Patriots into the AFC championship game after roughing up Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos 45-10 Saturday night
· · 8 minutes ago via Huffington Post
>>> Scott:

Well, it's ABOUT TIME "Jesus" (actually, Yeshua-the-Jew) took his revenge against Mr. Teebow!!! Now, it can be FULLY expected that Yesh will bind all the Faux Christians and toss them into the Hells-of-their-own-making, and the rest of us can enjoy this sacred Earth in PEACE!!!

Do you think I'm kidding and I was not the person born to WARN everyone and have to put up with all the Republican Party (especially) White A-Holes (and other assorted "devils") who've illegally jailed me, poisoned me, beat me up, and committed me to mental hospitals TIME AND TIME again (led by my own mother!!!) over the last two years???

Did you think I did NOT really promise Jackie Kennedy Onassis when I met her Jan. 11, 1982 at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee Williams (whom I was then working for), that I would get her and JFK's FINAL REVENGE when the timing was ripe??? (details are in my book available now from Amazon)

Well, welcome to the Second American Revolution -- already SERIOUSLY in progress!!!

See my blog. >>> Index to subjects is listed a couple of scrolls below link to my memoir of working for Mr. Williams. Heavy politics begins 1/1/10. http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Scott

No comments: