Saturday, January 21, 2012

MESSAGE FROM GOD (via the Ghost of Tennessee Williams)


I'm just one of the ground-level puppets -- what did you think??? That I'm smart enough to TAKE DOWN (almost) the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY on my own??? Au Contrare!!! Jackie and Jack Kennedy, Maureen Stapleton, "Texas Kate" Moldawer, Howard Hughes, and a few others yank my chain from THE BEYOND as well!!!



>>> NOW LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS:



1. In celebration of BOTH the FBI and the DEA now working DIRECTLY with me (and probably Homeland Security, since much happened in Mexico -- Mismaloya and Puerto Vallarta to be exact), I just lowered the price of WALKING ON GLASS from Amazon to $4.95 so that you don't have to risk as much money to buy it. The professional reviews are here:



2. In the fall of 2009, John Uecker (who claims to be movie producer Scott Rudin's best friend since high school -- hence I NEVER heard back from Mr. Rudin after he first obtained my manuscript in August of 2009, and I later pitched his top assistant -- STILL getting no reply about ANY OF IT!!! See halfway down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/letter-to-scott-rudins-personal.html ), told me that with the permission and at the direction of Michael Remer, The University of the South's rights lawyer in New York City, he had EDITED ME OUT OF THE MANUSCRIPT of Tennessee Williams' last major drama he was trying to (but never did) complete before his death, variously known as GIDEON'S POINT or BABE! (Texas Kate's preference -- she believed she was the inspiration for the lead character -- the wealthiest woman in the world -- like Mary Lily Kenan once had been)

According to Uecker (who actually murdered Tennessee Williams by smothering him with a pillow -- see memoirs by TW's brother Dakin Williams and Dotson Rader), I was represented by a tall, silent black character who was mute (I had trouble talking with Tennessee -- I was so in awe of and respecting of him I could only talk with him about practical things, unlike all the other high-profile people like Jackie Onassis, President Reagan, Meryl Streep, and others I met. I could talk blue-blazes with them!!!).

John had the contract -- or at least permission -- to edit "my" character out. John also claimed that the play devolved into utter chaos and HE had to FIX THAT. It was set at the end of the world. I ask you this: HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED???

John lost that permission -- which he blamed on ME for something I wrote on this blog right after FOUR THINGS HAPPENED -- in deliberate concert -- ALL AT ONCE within a couple of days:

A: Alyson Books cancelled my publishing contract and in a phone call PROMISED my book would NEVER be published (Publisher Don Weise had already had it gutted on my computer by hackers so that ALL files including five years of edits and twelve full edits WERE DESTROYED. I had saved other copies -- against Don's wishes. he specifically instructed me that it was important to get rid of all other files of the book, which I was not stupid enough to do. This ONE WEEK before my computer was hacked).


B. The next day, my literary agent, Cynthia Zigmund, fired me after bitching me out that even though Alyson Books had not paid me a PENNY of the $6,000.00 mini-advance (half of it OVERDUE since the previous August, six months before), nor had Don Weise even chosen any of the photos I'd sent him in September -- and galleys had to be out in December -- already PAST -- so I KNEW they had no intention of publishing it. I think Cindy originally had honestly represented me, but got paid a lot of money by Michael Remer's people to SCREW ME.


C. Patrick Stansbury, my employer of  at least 18 years, screwed me out of $38,000.00 for company stock I sold back to him (although I later recovered 10% of it), fired me, and said I had made enemies of him and my co-workers, my publisher and agent, and even my IMMEDIATE family (whom I later learned he had been in close contact with), and ALL I had left to look forward to was SUICIDE!!!

D. Twenty - Forty minutes after Patrick emailed me (entire email trail still exists!!!) that SUICIDE was my only option, Stone Mountain, GA City Police showed up at my door trying to commit me to a mental hospital for being suicidal. They had gotten the call from my sister Jane, who had not had ANY contact with me in a week but told them it was urgent. She had been told to do that by my then-occasional-roommate Allen Rosen http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html who might or might not have had Christal Presley http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/christal-presley-at-work.html as the go-between between between him and Patrick Stansbury. I HAD NOT SEEN ALLEN IN SEVERAL DAYS.

E. Stone Mountain Police and Dekalb County Deputies tried to commit me FOUR more times over the next month. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer from when he and Alma were deciding if Gen. Powell should run for President met me at Nieman Marcus in Lenox Square, took me under her wing, and eventually told me I would have to leave the United States if I wanted to live -- it had become impossible to protect me against the Republicans and their agents. That was when I sold everything and fled to Mexico, late May 2010.

You see, a PERFECT SYSTEM OF EVIL had been set up, which included at the top, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, many times confirmed as the top Nazi in the US. In fact when I first blogged about that nearly two years ago, Jonathan Reiner (nephew of Carl, cousin of Rob -- who now has won his OWN Emmy(s)) made me an HONORARY JEW -- the highest honor I can imagine.

Now, let's get back to the present . . .

3. I had a great time at the shelter-where-I-stay last night with many people welcoming me with open arms. NOT welcoming me, was Jesse in the bunk right below mine (13B) who ONCE AGAIN woke me in the middle of the night to complain that 6" of my foot hung off the bed. I DON'T FIT -- HELLO!?!?!?!?

He had gotten past my foot which in no way blocked him (which was what he complained of) and then yanked it down hard against the metal bed frame -- doing me no damage, but it was a VIOLENT act and if it happens again, I'm pressing charges of ASSAULT. Period.

I don't care that some claim he is "protected" by high-ups there and that is why he's allowed to come in so drunk and stoned every night. Other than hassling me, he disturbs no one, so I DO NOT recommend he be kicked out. But he DOES hide liquor outside and maybe it is drugs he hides in the corrugated drain pipe by the spigot on the side of the building -- I've never checked.

I know the reverend in charge of the shelter and his church could NEVER be deliberately protecting such a loser, but certain night captains might be. I SIMPLY DON'T KNOW BUT THIS HARASSMENT WILL STOP!!!

4. For those interested, Robbie Trahan (sometimes I've spelled it Trayhan and I'm not sure which is correct) is doing GREAT in the Mid-West. he's not had a drink in six weeks and is looking for a job while living with loving family. Jersey and I were THRILLED that Jersey got a letter from him yesterday -- and I've talked to him on the phone.

He said he KNEW Ben David was going to kill him because he knew too much and was too drunk to protect his own interests while living here. That's why he vamoosed!!! Long time readers will remember that Ben and his assistant D.A. "Miss Coca Leaf" who had prosecuted me in the David Nash FAUX trial nearly a year ago, visited Robbie when he was in the hospital with acute pancreatitis, UPPED his narcotic drip, and offered to pay all his hospital bills AND MORE if Robbie would just testify against me in any trials.

Robbie confirmed to me last night that he would LOVE to come back and testify AGAINST Ben David in ANY trial. HA!!!

5. Three days ago, I got an email from Amazon. There had been the problem that either Republicans working for them or Republican hackers had corrupted my info and changed my royalties of WOG to come via snail mail letter instead of electronically straight to my bank.

Additionally, and inexplicably, the whole process was late. Amazon's people DID work with me and we corrected a few things that had been amiss -- like that my book had been down-listed to "draft" instead of "live" which means published THE DAY AFTER IT WAS PUBLISHED LAST SPRING and I had been unable to correct that. It is now corrected AND this email showed they never mailed me that snail mail check, but now (nearly three weeks late) electronically transferred the money to my checking account. I believe this, although I have not yet verified it's in my account. i am no longer angry with Amazon. All's well that ends well. etc.

6. I ran into one of the "baristas" from Port City Java today on the street. A tallish, thin, blond woman with long hair who had always PREVIOUSLY been very nice to me. She tried to ignore me and refused to return a "Hello!" I called to her: "No one has contacted me from your company and you are shunning me. I am going to SUE Port City java and possibly Kevin Welsh personally for ALL THEY ARE WORTH. It won't be the FIRST time Port City Java has been sued!" She replied, "Very well." -- or something to that effect.

I was shocked that she had shunned me. When Frank Delia kicked me out of the Italian Coffee Shop on Market Street http://italiangourmet.us/ after his friends tried to start SLANDEROUS RUMORS about me, his employees were still nice to me -- and some even had heard (like virtually ALL street people I've asked -- that Frank is generally known to be involved in narco-trafficking. I'm suing FRANK as well.

See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/going-to-top-lol.html to see which Los Angeles lawyer I know and have worked with before who will help me find the right attorney if he can't do it.

7. I intend to sue Ernie Thompson and First Presbyterian Church so that they lose their physical plant. It would make an EXCELLENT Performing Arts center. It has TWO of the top historically significant and perfect-toned pipe organs in the country -- one donated by the Kenan Family. Most of the church was donated by the Kenan Family, including the stained glass windows in Kenan Chapel -- some of the best stained glass in the WORLD (according to experts).


I've connected with one of Tennessee's old friends/lovers who now lives in "the frozen North." We've had an hour's conversation on the phone and he's given me much new info. HE TOO HAS HAD SEVERE ATTACKS BY REPUBLICANS -- and by Maria St. Just (nee: Britneva) when she was alive. Maria, Tennessee's old lawyer in Manhattan John Eastman (brother-in-law of Paul McCartney who was PROBABLY complicit in John Lennon's death as well as Tennessee's -- unbeknownst to Paul, whose business empire he has managed from before then until very recently), and Michael Remer are the top conspirators. Thomas Keith, who worked for TW's publisher, New Directions, until recently, editing all works about Tennessee Williams, is Remer's top deputy in charge of keeping authors and Tennessee Williams scholars in line.

Enough for now . . .

Can you see why I'm so happy to be working directly with top Law Enforcement at the FEDERAL LEVEL NOW???

Scott

.

No comments: