Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mitt Romney's Magic Undies Found on Floor of Tardis in Wilmington, NC and Bar Owner Has Tardis REMOVED!!!


After it was revealed in this blog that this EXACT "Tardis" (English Police Call Box) was kept by its owner (the guy who's false charges had me in jail last weekend and whose name I'm unconstitutionally GAG-ORDERED not to mention by Judge Noecker) in the back parking lot of The Harp bar in Wilmington, NC -- JUST SO THE TARDIS'S OWNER COULD WATCH IT "ROCK N' ROLL" AS DRUNK PATRONS HAD SEX INSIDE IT -- today, I saw that this Tardis has been REMOVED from The Harp's property!!! HA!!!

Strangely, Mitt Romney is mentioned few places in this posting. For Mitt (or at least Mormons) see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/mormons-now-threatening-me-with-new.html . Connecting comments to be posted tomorrow (if I can figure out how to do that better than a Max Ernst Fur-Lined Tea Cup). Actually, it might take more than a day for me to concoct something fun.



OOOPS!!! It's a Meret Oppenheim fur-lined tea cup. Looks female to me, yet is COMPLETELY devoid of effeminacy . . .

>>> Guess I might have to take down Mitt Romney in the next half day or so . . . You know me!!! And AMERICA herself should KISS YOUR FEET IN THANKSGIVING!!! How could I have stayed on top of all this without YOUR GENEROUS HELP WHICH YOU HAVE DELIVERED SELFLESSLY AND WITH PERFECTION. ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.)
>>> Re: Joseph sent you THIS n' THAT

From: Scott Kenan 3:45 PM (19 minutes ago)
To: Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Holy Moly -- you really DO trust me!!!

And you have placed your bets on the RIGHT HORSE!!! YOU have won even more than I have won (although I can't explain why I felt obliged to write that).

I'm gonna leave it in PayPal for now as I can probably buy using PayPal and not have to wait 2 business days for it to clear my account Wed. (actually, I have to lock up my computer on U-Haul's Sunday-early-closing-hours, so I'm rushing now just to post this)

Then I'll REALLY have the right stuff to get to work as a WRITER again (non-political).

>>> Gonna make a quick posting soon and include this comment to THIS story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/15/jeffrey-john-gay-church-of-england-dean-discrimination-lawsuit_n_1207513.html .

The Church of England (and I suppose the Episcopal Church in the US -- at least -- as well) can suck my one-eyed trouser-trout!!!

But WAIT!!! . . . maybe I didn't get it right . . .

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality that the CANONIZED gospels mention. Supposedly there is one of the THIRTEEN extant Gospels (Thomas?) that makes Jesus out to be gay. We DO know that he said his close followers had to leave their wives, girlfriends, and families behind to follow him. He called John his "Beloved."

>>> AND HE ALSO SAID it was ADULTERY to re-marry after divorce if the other spouse is still living.

How many Christian churches (other than Catholic) preach this???

HUH???????

But C of E allows gay clergy, but once they've risen to Bishop -- they must be celebate, EVEN WHEN FAITHFULLY PARTNERED. (Why does this NOT apply to priests too???)

And the blocking of this promotion to Bishop of a priest in a long-term, exclusive relationship with his male lover -- WHO HAS EVEN GONE CELIBATE so not against the rules -- but OTHER CLERGY (going against C of E's own teaching -- WHY DON'T THEY LEAVE C of E if they don't believe the church they vowed to support's ACTUAL TEACHING???) and out of PREJUDICE AND HATE ONLY are not comfortable so they get the HYPOCRITICAL Head Honcho to block the promotion.

Wish I were a LAWYER in England. I'd be RICHER THAN GOD BY NOW!!!

See how my Kenan Family in North Carolina (Presbyterians -- the church that teaches the Bible ENCOURAGES gay marriage. See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-janet-edwards/the-bible-supports-samege_b_825157.html .) is TAKING DOWN the narco-trafficking REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!

See my blog also. Index to subjects is a couple of scrolls below link to my memoir of having worked for playwright Tennessee Williams: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

I expect I'll be TAKING DOWN Mitt Romney next (in the metaphorical sense and not to be confused with "going down on" -- I could NEVER violate the "must-wear" Mormon Magic Underpants!!! ).

Thank you,
Scott


Grant Henry told me he considers this to be his best Sister Louisa painting, and indeed, he held it a few days after selling it to me to have postcards made of its image for promo purposes for his work. It is my present to "Joseph" (or one of the other Sister Louisa paintings I own -- of Joseph's choice). All we have to do is get them from hiding in Georgia . . .

.

No comments: