Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mormons Now THREATENING Me with NEW CHARGES!!!


FROM: Scott Kenan


12:53 PM (3 minutes ago)
TO: Joseph, emcmahon, ralph.evangelo., Benjamin.R.Dav., bill.saffo, breakingnews, whqr, wilmjourn,
BCC: VARIOUS

Hi Joseph,

What stuck in my craw was "Wilmy." HA!!!

And THANK YOU!!! You say go shopping in Wilmy, but I'd need the money first regardless where I shop -- or I can shop online and send you details for you to pay and have shipped.

For the record: My sister's Lenora laptop was hacked to death back in early summer. I bought a $125 used Dell that's old at end of summer with money from Deb Baratta -- mentioned many times in this blog, so no need to disguise (919-810-XXXX cell, 919-212-XXXX home, 919-248-XXXX work, Deb's husband cell: 919-830-XXXX, Deb daughter Christy 919-810-XXXX).

Deb is the person I met at The Oaks (first time) who had chanced on a sub being unloaded of drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge and the Sheriff's Deputies beat her up (I saw VERY SERIOUS BRUISES all up and down her inner thighs, then they drugged her and committed her to The Oaks. She was mad as HELL!!!

As you might have guessed, I'm sending this to the Sheriff, Ed McMahon (No, not, Johnnie's side-kick. LOL!!!. Ed is TOTALLY COOL and had had NO IDEA his deputies had been protecting the mini-sub operation when I first told him about it. I know him personally, so I KNOW he's cool. and others in Law Enforcement/Press (some blind-copied). Might post it too.

Deb has disappeared since, but I think her husband (estranged -- according to Deb -- but he won't let her go and is a serious "amateur scholar of the Kenan family" and UNC graduate) and her daughter are co-operating with drug dealers to keep Deb drugged and they DEFINITELY are who keeps Deb from being allowed to contact me.

She drove all the way down here once to give me $200.00 (of a total of $2,000.00 she gave me last summer), found me on the street, and then right after that -- A DAY LATE -- her voicemail that she was coming to see me FINALLY hit my phone.

A fave Pet Shop Boys song is playing here in Port City Java and it is calming me quickly.

>>> Also of note this morning: James "Whitehead" "Licker" whose real last name is XXXXXX and who was the BIGGEST person to harass me at the place I stay when I first got there -- bigger than even James Sharpe who smacked the plate of food out of my hands, etc. has been texting me threats -- which HE initiated, claiming I had written something on my blog that even though I disguised his name I MUST TAKE THE WHOLE THING OFF. Well, It's the truth and I won't take it off -- but this email will preclude my need to put his name back up.

I saved his several texts and two voicemails in which he claims he is going to his friend Ben David on Tuesday to take out charges of MY Cyberstalking him -- or maybe he even thinks he can claim "communicating threats." Now, my evidence PROVES he's communicated threats to ME, but I'd rather not charge him or any one else. I just want this all to STOP.

>>> Ed, Chief Evangelous, and Ben David as well: James "Licker" now lives in a government program supported house in Wilmington with his wife who used to stay at Salvation Army when both were in homeless shelters until about 6 weeks ago. He never did a forwarding of his email from the shelter. Sir Jeopardy Answers, a night captain, just told me this morning they had multiple mail from Child Services in California, probably looking for James for child support of his children in CA, and they are sending it back to mailer.

James "Licker" is really from Texas, used to get his instructions of what to do from a man he addressed as "Bishop" on phone calls I overheard. He's Mormon. Cell phone (which he claims in voicemail he has now blocked with me: 910-887-XXXX). His best friend when he lived at Mercy House who seemed to keep him out of trouble was a HUGE guy I once reverred to in broadcast email as "GARGANTUA" and fellow Mormon, James (called Chris because too many Jameses at Mercy House -- well, I can't think of it now, but it IS posted at least twice on my blog. THIS Huge Fat James now lives with his sister outside Wilmington but not too many miles away -- I think in NC, but maybe SC.

>>> ADDED 1/16/12: Gargantua = James Flowers

Well, Joseph, I'm gonna send this and blog it. Then do some shoppin' around, and after that, hope to FINALLY blog about my jail experience (which was mostly anti-climactic).

Thanks,
Scott

.

No comments: