Saturday, January 21, 2012

NEW OUTRAGE (but I don't blame Google)!!!


District Attorneys Jon and Ben David -- the Largest Cocaine and Heroin Traffickers in the Carolinas!!! See also: http://www.facebook.com/pages/District-Attorney-Ben-David-is-a-Corrupted-Piece-of-Shit/160183694008767?ref=ts .


Re: [#94681444​4] Your Complaint to Google

From: Scott Kenan

5:28 PM (0 minutes ago)

To: Google
Copy: Jennifer.Harjo, JenHarjo, emcmahon, governor.office, bill.saffo, 60m, executivedirec., nancy_armstrong, breakingnews, breakingnews, whqr, wilmjourn, editorial, jbookman,etc.


Thank you for sending a copy of the court order( to remove content from my blog), but where on it does it say YOU are ordered to do ANYTHING???

This is the same (signed by New Hanover County District Judge Jeffery Noecker) order I have ordering ME to do things (which I attempted to do). Where are the instructions that GOOGLE do anything??? If you did not have them, how did you know what post to delete???

This was all MY rsponsibility, and the petitioner should have sought redress through me or the court if he felt I had not completed the task. While I will NOT hold Goggle responsible for taking this highly inappropriate and probably illegal action, I DO need to know details because I am working with the FBI to put "PERSON I AM UNCONSTITUTIONALLY GAG OREDERED NOT TO MENTION THE NAME OF ON MY BLOG" in prison on RACKETEERING charges as well as this judge and the D.A.

My FBI contact can be reached at 910-342-XXXX. Ask for XXXXXXX.

Please respond ASAP, and thank you for your kind cooperation!

Scott D. Kenan
910-550-XXXX

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM, The Google Team <removals@google.com> wrote:

Hello Scott,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
Attached is a copy of the court order we received.  The content on your
blog post violated the terms of this order.
We appreciate your understanding.
Regards,
The Google Team

.

No comments: