Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Old Chinese Proberb: Forked Tongue Give Two Lickin's!!!



>>> EMAIL TO MY SISTER:
Hi Jane,
To confirm our surreal (because in your business-like call you gave no hint that you have read my emails or blog posts in which I call for Mom's arrest, fair trial, and hanging for being a Nazi Traitor -- and YOUR, Mike's, and Julie's fair trials with -- hopefully -- AT LEAST twenty (20) year prison sentences. Dad should get off (I think) for having to put up with the-bitch-who-blackmailed-him.
That said, I'd probably be in a better mood about it all if I DO get approved for Disability -- LEGALLY. Here are my concerns:

1. My backer is quite adamant that I not have a doctor's exam (physical or mental -- I think he'd be OK with one by a DD -- Doctor of Divinity -- not double-D cup chocolate drop like that silly De' Corbett -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/bimbo-diverted.html )

Also: I could handle any doctor pretty good. I know me well enough to know that.
2. But I DO insist that respect be given me. When you came here and helped with that initial interview, you told them I MUST have a surrogate (or whatever it's called -- someone that gets the funds and releases them to me, no doubt if I BEHAVE THE WAY SOMEONE INSISTS ON).
Well, I have discovered that as disrespectful and unnecessary as that is to begin with (to say nothing of DELAYING funds), there is a charge TO ME of $35.00 for each disbursement!!!
>>> I am going to need to have WRITTEN confirmation that this overseer thing has been DROPPED and I would receive funds directly before I will see a doctor of any kind about this matter.
Please remember that my old phone will only be working for a few weeks and I have no intentions of ever allowing you, Mike, Julie, Mom or Dad to have my new number. If  we cannot work things out to suit me in this demand, I will spit on your corpse if you get the electric chair (or later, should you be allowed by the Law to die a natural death).
Please advise ASAP.
Yours in YHWY (not to be confused with "YMCA")
Scott
>>> EMAIL TO PATRICK STANSBURY AT PENTAGON PUBLISHING, INC www.pentagon-usa.com

Hi Patrick,
Today, I posted about your taking the form of avatars on Second Life, and as Gerry Flynn told me, crusin' for guys on the service (but mostly just for "dirty talk").
I also remembered that the first time I was in your office with you alone at Collegiate Concepts, Inc. in 1990, you stared at my crotch unrelentingly for a very (to me) uncomfortably long time. You never did that even ONCE later. I salute you for your self-controll!!!
Anyway, I know you aren't COMPLETELY gay or you would never have attempted to rape Gerry years ago -- before I even met you. Back when you and several others who emmigrated to CCI from the Dale Corporation.
You see, I had always assumed it had to do with penis ENVY, not DESIRE, although given so many other things I've witnessed, I've had my doubts and back-n-forth opinions.
Can we settle this once and for all: Just how big (little) IS your penis??? (Several blog readers are curious)
Yours in YHWH (not your AA-beloved YMCA -- see song lyrics: http://www.elyrics.net/read/v/village-people-lyrics/ymca-lyrics.html )
Scott
PS: I'm copying my cousin's daughter Andrea as she likes to chime in at times when you and I have verbal intercourse.

.

No comments: