Friday, January 20, 2012

A Prayer for the Misbegotten (those born into a seemingly Alien World)



>>> BUT FIRST, A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR:

OOOPS!!! Port City Java has not yet contacted me. In a world that runs as fast as lightening (and inside sources tell me Kevin Welch is actually over ALL the stores and in charge of their day-to-day running, so he DID have the authority to kick me out of ALL of them) no response after two days probably means they are going to keep me KICKED OUT for no reason. If this is their choice they will simply have to endure my lawsuit as well as an investigation by the Feds.

Given what I know of their LONG HISTORY of being sued for various reason, they MIGHT just opt to come to some kind of accommodation with me. It's entirely up to them.

* * *

>>> Now this email response to a friend -- and AFTER THAT, the Scientific Prayer:

Joseph,

Actually, the Flagler Museum might have blacked out in sympathy. I never bothered to check the list of sympathizing websites to see if they are on it. After all, Tommy Kenan -- on the board there -- is the biggest advertiser on The daily Kos with his PERSONALLY-owned The Breakers Hotel across the street: http://www.thebreakers.com/ .

Just got a call from my Public Defender (she's a stinker and her silences only mean all is well and she has no time to waste just to reassure the worried -- which in turn gives ME the opportunity to PUBLICLY WORRY, while I privately do not at all). I love her to death (just an expression).

She said I have to appear in court Monday morning 10:00 AM, Room 403, as District Attorney Ben David is going to continue my cases then. Well, what else CAN he do, given that he has no REAL evidence against me and we are headed in all cases except the latest "Cyber-stalking: charge brought by THE PERSON I AM UNCONSTITUTIONALLY GAG-ORDERED BY JUDGE NOECKER NOT TO NAME ON THIS BLOG and my alleged violation of his illegal restraining order against me -- which ACTUALLY is over the EXACT same stuff in the Cyberstalking charge -- making it DOUBLE JEOPARDY!!!

I doubt New Hanover County DISTRICT Court will see it that way -- but a conviction appealed goes to jury trial in Superior Court and THEN they will have to Pay the Piper!!!

Don't worry about the psychological evaluation which Jen and I decided to allow. It is just for purposes of determining if I can handle a trial -- NOT something that puts me at risk of involuntary commitment (that doesn't work for them anyway any more). The standard is very low and is basically that if you can carry on a conversation with someone you can go to trial. I could even impress the BUSTY Ms. De'. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/10/bimbo-diverted.html .

If I pass (expected) we go to court after that slight delay caused by having the evaluation. If I flunk, trials are delayed until I pass a later test. They COULD order me to get psychiatric "help" but under the Constitution cannot force me to take meds -- unless I got crazy and threatened myself or someone else -- which sure as shit ain't about to happen. In fact, it never HAS!!!

The longer the delays (and I can stay away from blogging about local issues -- I'm only prompted when they harass me) the easier it will be for Ben David to quietly drop all charges.

Jen thinks it's all working well in my favor now, and I agree. I win regardless the decision.

I'll be blogging again (third and final time today, I think) soon.

Scott

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Joseph wrote:

You know, this week protest over Congress's threat to free internet led to Wikipedia's decision to black out for 24 hr, etc.

May your Friday be a Good one. (Hope by capitalizing "good" Joseph didn't mean the day of my Crucifixion. LOL!!!)

* * *

>>> AND NOW THE JEWISH AFFIRMATION, WHICH IS A PERFECT SCIENTIFIC PRAYER:

The LORD (INFINITE MIND) is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside quiet waters,
and refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake -- I AM THAT I AM!

Even though I walk through the darkest valley of doubt,
I fear no evil -- for you are with me.
Your poker and your giant hook,
they comfort me!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies -- HA!!!
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
SURELY your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life --
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD,
Forever.

>>> And so it is, Friday January 20, 2012.

Have a nice weekend!!!
Scott

.

No comments: