Thursday, January 5, 2012

REVEALED: More Sex Tales of Kenan Relatives!!!

No, no, no, Not THIS one (who is probably a relative of my former roommate Allen Rosen's wife Linda Beasley Rosen in Tuscaloosa). Linda's family include Alabama judges of SOME level, and a bunch of self-described "God-Fearing" evangelistics. (NEVER trust ANYONE who equates "fearing" and "loving". They are the "Devil's Advocates" using Tower-of-Babelry to confuse.

>>>: FIRST THE NEWS:

1. Amazon wrote and told me how to fix at least some of the problems I've had with THEIR handlinig of WALKING ON GLASS. They did NOT address the political problems, but then I never expected them to fess up. I'll report soon on how effective the changes are.

2. I'm working on a match for my friend "Jersey" with a woman who's a REAL LIVE WIRE. In fact, she's BLOOD RELATED to me, but since they haven't even met yet, this is not one of my sex tales -- which, once I get there, will only be one.

3. GREAT RESULTS since I began emailing new postings of this blog to several top Rick Santorum and Ron Paul operatives. Blog hits are WAY UP!!! 

4. In case you missed it, I've at least tentatively endorsed Ron Paul for President. His INTEGRITY can't be beat. Any disagreement he and I have on issues, I'm sure I'll be able to convince him of my perespective in time.

Also, since the Republicans who have been banging us all as they gutted our Constitution (sometimes with the help of Democrats) and STOLE EVERYTHING will be SWEPT OUT!!! in the fall elections, and replaced (presumably) by Democrats, we need to have a contrarian in the Presidency -- and GOD KNOWS Ron Paul can be contrarian!!! (and a NOT Democrat -- who knows which party banner he might fall under come late summer).

5. I meet tomorrow with my Public Defender. Since we had a GODDAMN LAUGH RIOT in the halls of the Court House this morning after court, I just might take a bottle of champagne!!!

>>> OK: SEX TALE!!!

Intro: I am copying this from where it was posted this morning. Someone named "STERLING" made a comment on the VERY POPULAR posting that has Senator Goolsby's back-and-forth with me. I started thinking about a certain Ms. Sterling Kenan and MIGHT have gotten a tad carried away.

That said, I tried to friend Sterling Kenan on Facebook for a YEAR, sending a few private messages which she ignored. AND TRUTH BE TOLD, the one on facebook who actually has the decorating firms is apparently the DAUGHTER of the Sterling with the nickname.

Here's the original posting with Sen. Goolsby's comments to me!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html

And now, the new comment today and my reply:

STERLING said...

Mr Kenan I respect your right to free speech.. I can not know if many points are correct, except to say, I to find Wilmington to be racist, backwards and biggoted also. Its painful to be different here, this place feels ignorant to me, but there are some exceptions, ie , nice people. Was the term good ole boy invented here, Jim Crow and Fear, ha . Wilmingtons attitude could use a real change, one of empathy and more unconditional love. Are the 32nd's in charge here.


Scott Kenan said...




Hello Sterling,

I do not know who or what the 32nds are -- just like I don't know anything about the Illuminati (whom I've been accused of belonging to as well as of fighting. LOL!!!).

Well, we ARE Cape Fear and the Jim Crow laws were inspired by my distant relative's actions (while hiding behind his position as an Elder of Wilmington's First Presbyterian Church). William R. Kenan SENIOR was the blackest sheep of the Kenan Family. He and the then-Pastor of First Presbyterian Church fommented the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot (google my name and that riot to find the details.

>>> MOST IMPORTANT POINT: That riot is the ONLY instance in which a municipal government was VIOLENTLY overturned in the US, and it inspired the Jim Crow Laws that soon after swept the South.

Later Kenans (I believe simply because of our God-given nature -- but possibly out of guilt over "Buck" Kenan's actions and their continuing consequences as well) have done MUCH to promote EDUCATION, Liberty, and Justice of ALL, since (and actually before as well) that time.

>>> FUN FACT: Thomas S. Kenan III's late brother Owen's widow is named "Sterling" like you. She's called "Squirty" by her friends -- presumably because of over-active milk glands -- but it might be for another reason (given the sexual delight we Kenan's are so addicted to).

Squirty is remarried now and I don't know her current surname, although she uses her Kenan name in her decorating business in NYC, Palm Beach, and -- very occassionally now -- NC.
ADDED LATER: I believe the decorating businesses are owned by Squirty Sterling's daughter Sterling (Jr.) and there is one in Charleston, SC now with someone named "Ross" . . . 

No comments: