Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scott Kenan Consigned to Davey Jones's Locker???


Intruiging . . . (hint: The coin represents the ashes of Hart Crane -- "given" by a Bishop Dakin -- might it not???)

>>> DISCLAIMER: Although "Davey Jones's Locker" is a euphemism for a sailor's death -- or where he goes after death, I (Scott Kenan) am anything but suicidal -- or in danger of being murdered (now). The reference here is FAR MORE CRYTIC (which it will remain for now). Thank you.

And now, an email I just sent to Timothy Real Estate Group in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico:

Regarding your listed property in Mismaloya, Mexico: Casa Vista Los Arcos:

From: Scott Kenan

3:42 PM (6 minutes ago)

To: Timothy Real Estate Group
CC: 60m, executivedirec., nancy_armstrong, governor.office, emcmahon, bill.saffo, wilmjourn, breakingnews, breakingnews, jbookman, Jeffrey, whqr, ralph.evangelo...

I wanted to be certain you recieved this email I sent a few minutes ago through your online form. Scott

Sirs and/or Madams (the good kind),

As I communicated a year or so ago, I have a contract with Buster Hymen, VP of Wells Fargo Bank who owns your listing "Casa Vista Los Arcos" in Mismaloya ( http://www.casavistalosarcos.com/ ), secured by some one-of-a-kind memorabilia from my stint working for playwright Tennessee Williams, until I could secure backing to buy the property.

I am now in the process of putting together backing and expect to complete the transaction fairly soon. I caution you again against entering into ANY other sale or long-term lease (beyond the typical one-year period Buster books guests in on). To do so would jeopardize your company's financial future.

Please see my political blog to see how I am now working with the FBI and DEA in the US (as I have also been working with Jalisco Investigators and Federales in Mexico) to shut down the Republican Party led cocaine and heroin traffic (especially) that they make so much money on to corrupt US politics and ENSLAVE so many in Mexico, as well.

As I'm sure you are well aware, Mr. Hymen is one of the top drug traffickers and money launderers for his employer, Wells Fargo. Indeed, his own Chicago office has ALREADY been fined many millions by the US Government -- he just hasn't gone to jail yet. Charges are in the process.

I certainly DID enjoy working with your company in the past -- particularly with Taniel (if he's still there). He was your representative when I was working with Fernando Merino and your company was going to be involved in sales of Fernando's godfather's property out near the road to San Sebastian del Oeste.

Hector-the-Engineer (who also BUILT that new bridge, is one of the top narco-traffickers in Mexico, working closely with Carlos Slim of TelCel and TelMex. Fernando had gotten me to sign a contract with him and Hector, and then claimed that I was BY THAT CONTRACT working for the CIA (the illegal Black-Ops part enormously grown by President George H. W. Bush when he was CIA Director and got it to run all the heroin from Afghanistan first, then everything possible from Latin America as well.

Fernando was actually working under a false Mexican indentity then and was in fact the only son of the top Colombian Cocaine producer. He has since abandoned that identity and fled.

And for reasons unknown to me, your company was spared that association. Some day before long, we should all get together and toast the high adventures we have known in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (and staying out of business with major drug traffickers like Mr. Hymen of Chicago)!!!

If you have any questions, you could contact my FBI contact here in the Wilmington, NC office, XXXXXX. +1 910-342-XXXX or me: +1 910-550-XXXX cell.

Thank you and please leave the posting up. We'll need someone to oversee the transfer of ownership and I am VERY confident about your company. You may share this email with Buster Hymen if you like.

All best,
Scott

.

No comments: