Saturday, January 14, 2012

A SHOCKING REQUEST!!!


This is an image that came up when I googled "shocking request," and since it tangentially fits the request (see below), I'm gonna use it. That said, NONE of the shirtless I ogled during my own recent misadventure had oiled their bodies.

>>>: THE ONLY NEWS to report first is that having completed my life's "mission" (as obliquely explained in the bottom of my most recent post here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html ), I had no idea what to write this morning -- or if I would even continue this blog AT ALL, but being the WHORE that I am, and the offer of cash that was offered for me to DO this NOT being truly small, I'm taking the gentleman up on his offer!!!

What was "SHOCKING" was that ONCE AGAIN, I am totally ineffective in my many attempts to solicit plain ol' DONATIONS from this blog, despite the usefulness of the information to Law Enforcement (I DO watch Google Statistics and see you have been mining the BEST posts that have all the legal info and evidence), and to Tennessee Williams scholars and interestees and see YOU people ALSO mine the best posts for that! You are my FAVORITE PEOPLE (except that you are CHEAP beyond belief!!! -- or too cowardly). But I do want all (and the Williams scholars I've talked with generally also agree about this), who think the MOVIE version of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is the best of ALL TW's movies -- and some of us even when we include the plays -- http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html .

A damn shame that NO ONE sent me a donation before September 2011 that would have SAVED all the photos I'd taken in Mexico (although a few are deep in this blog), the first 60 pages of a manuscript of my experience dealing with what might rightly have been diagnosed Bipolar Illness. Those first pages were on the 1978 Cape May experience and time spent in two mental hospitals there.

ALL THAT WAS COMPLETELY LOST BECAUSE NO ONE -- NOT FRIENDS, FAMILY, OR INTERESTED PARTY -- GAVE ENOUGH OF A SHIT ABOUT ME OR MY WRITING OR MY UNIQUE, VALUABLE-TO-THE-HISTORY-OF-RECENT-AMERICAN-CULTURAL-RECORD EXPERIENCE SENT ME THE MONEY TO RENEW MY ME.COM CLOUD STORAGE. The physical hard drives that also contained all that were stolen in Mexico -- as I had also reported.

>>> Sorry, I just HAD to get that off my chest before continuing. And I'm not going to belabor the infected open wound on the bottom of my right foot that took FIVE MONTHS to heal or the lost three-sided filling. $18.50 USD would have taken care of EITHER of these HUMANITARIAN needs in Mexico, but everyone was to too SELF-RIGHTEOUS or CHEAP to help with ANY of them.

Now you see why I and YOU should be happy to know that I am NOT the JUDGE or one who assigns the CONSEQUENCES. I have NEVER been "intentionally cruel" (ridiculing the ridiculous -- which is only reporting on what they said/did -- NOT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING TO THEM -- does NOT qualify as intentional cruelty. If anything, it points to THEIR intentional cruelties!!!), which ALL readers of Mr. Tennessee Williams know is the ONE UNFORGIVABLE SIN. 'Nuff said.

* * *

>>> OOOPS!!! My reader had asked for a telling of my recent experience in jail as a break from my usual "piss and vinegar" (what a BUGGER!!!). Well, I guess I'd better stop for a moment for a change of attitude . . .

BACK!!! (without arrows!) and it has just occurred to me that I am about as good at getting to the intended story as Tennessee Williams was when he wrote his MEMOIRS. It also occurs to me that since the character Spock (seen in the photo at top) was created, I have often been called Spock, and that while my ears are not pointy, I AM tall, often speak in a highly mannered way, and am somewhat OTHER-WORLDLY. HA!!!

>>> THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT: And speaking of which, it seems to me that if Ben David and Sen. Goolsby and the powerful of their minions can leave ME alone now, I can leave them alone. The approval of the request that I have ANOTHER psychological evaluation before jury trials can delay them until they can all be quietly dropped and my record expunged. The alternative would be for me to aggressively persue my OWN legal remedies -- and as I've said time and time again, I am NOT in favor of ANYONE going to jail -- or the taxpayers' moneys being further wasted.

And now, I'm afraid I must tell you, I am tired of typing and must break until later today or even tomorrow . . .

Sorry.

.

No comments: