Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Smoker Attempts to Be BIGGER-Headed (unsuccessfully)/People Who Educate Themselves are a WASTE!!! (see why)


This, one of the two Port City Javas where I like to work, is in the Old Masonic Temple, once owned by Dennis Hopper when he was investing in Wilmington real estate. I've been to his apartment too -- to see the free exhibit of BLUE VELVET memorabilia. The movie that was filmed using Carolina Apartments (William R. Kenan, JR built them next to Kenan Fountain, which he gave to the city -- pictured below if I can find it again).

>>> From: Scott Kenan
10:56 PM (0 minutes ago)
To Joseph:

I don't actually require a phone call -- but I like to make them think I do. Call me crazy, but that's how I've recently seen it. Previously, I saw it that their email had been hacked and SOMEONE else was requesting it -- not them.

This proves that I am getting less paranoid, no???

LOL!!!

The coffee cafes require (or usually TRY to require), one buy something and use free internet then. One coffee with free refill at Port City Java is the best deal -- about $2.25 per day-part (morning, afternoon, evening, etc), as they like to call it in the food biz.

The library has free internet wifi -- but not only collects all the homeless who think I am suddenly rich and can give them moneys and cigarettes (and I AM more of a soft touch about this than I feel I should be) so they interrupt me frequently -- also with THEIR stories which they think I should write for them. There is a reason most of them are homeless -- refusal to do JUST A LITTLE MORE FOR THEMSELVES.

Also, I like to see all the movie, theater, and other arts people who tend to congregate in Port City Java. it's a TOTALLY cool place!!! I figure one day soon I'll run into the right one to sell rights to . . . and it's FUN to see all the movers and shakers of Wilmington pass through and greet me. They know what I'm doing and support it. They often tell me they read this blog religiously.

The library has only homeless people and people who care about learning. The first group are nice enough -- but a distraction. The second group don't need anything I have so it's a "waste" talking to them -- if EFFECTIVENESS in spreading the word counts.

Scott

PS: Did I mention its about TEN TIMES AS FAR TO SMOKE A CIGARETTE from where I have to work in the Libary???

Scott

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Joseph wrote:

If one of your addressees instructs you by email to remove his address, I think you should, and not require a phone call.

No comments: