Sunday, January 29, 2012

Warm Up (before unleashing HELL-FIRE!!!)




>>> THIS JUST IN FROM A READER 1:49 PM:

(Beginning with my reply)

Oh, THANK YOU!!! I knew that and in fact he used that title more often (although St. Texas Kate Schweppe, Sharp, Moldawer, and eventually McNamara called it BABE! )

I will add this.


I am NOT going to publish those other emails, although I'll forward them on to a few in Law Enforcement, the Press, etc.

A BUNCH of emails disappeared from my SENT folder this morning, but they all went out. I guess they still think they can kill me and are busy trying to "disappear" all evidence of me (in vain) beforehand. This would necessitate "disappearing" all 200+ email recipients I have (except those complicit).

It is an IMPOSSIBLE task and they need to barricade their doors instead, as authorities -- Legal or NOT -- will soon be carting them all away to pay their debt to Society -- PRAISE JESUS!!! LOL.

Scott

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM, a Reader wrote:

Gideons Point = In Masks Outrageous and Austere

See the tangle at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Masks_Outrageous_and_Austere .

* * *

Email From: Scott Kenan

11:14 AM (0 minutes ago)

To: Joseph

Yeah, Baby -- That's the vid!!! LOL. Martin Estavez . . . errrr Sheen and LOTTA LENYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was just ahead of its time.

BTW: I have seen that some (not many) have been calling A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND TW's best play. Memory tells me that is not true, BUT I also know that it more accurately describes TODAY'S state of affairs than it did those of 1982 when we (pardon me my little indulgence) premiered the final version at the Goodman. I'd LOVE to see it today. I read it a couple of years ago, but good production/acting talent adds so much more to what is simply on the pages. I'd give ANYTHING to see a bang-up production of it now.

I'd give MORE than anything to read the ms of GIDEON'S POINT. I kick myself for not trying to force John Uecker to give me a copy when he and I reunited in fall of 2009, and had a spell of "friendship" before I put more info together and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had murdered TW.

I ran into a minister from First Presbyterian this morning at the Shell station, pumping gas and had QUITE the revealing confrontation, which I'll save you the details until I blog about it shortly.

And that reminds me: I need to email the head of the Legal Department at Sewanee to find out what lawyer has replaced the recently deceased (and mourner-less) Michael Remer in continuing the lead in perpetuating the rip-off of the $1/3 Billion Williams estate. Will be fun to see if she (if same person as two years ago) threatens me with lawsuits again. HA!!!

Also, fresh overnight emails from BOTH "David Kenan" (2)  and "David Jones" (1) (purportedly of Alaska). I haven't even opened them yet -- certain to be a source of fun and amusement!!!

Scotty-poo (or Scotty-poop) depending on your perspective!

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Joseph wrote:

I doubted you had seen a movie of this perpetual failure. But now I find that the original short version, Ten Blocks on the Camino Real, is available on DVD--a 1966 TV version, 70 min. So I ordered it.

.

No comments: