Wednesday, February 22, 2012

As SOON to be seen on the CNN DEBATE (tonight)!!!


John Tullous of Wilmington, NC who is listed as both an FHA Housing Inspector and a TOP real estate dealer, yet his company, HOMEPRO SYSTEMS, INC., does NOT even have a website. Could it be that he makes his money off the Heroin and Cocaine trafficking in Wilmington??? It sure LOOKS that way (although I have no proof).

>>> REPLY TO A TOP LOCAL REPUBLICAN'S EMAIL:

Dear Mr. John Tullous:

I could NOT agree with you more. That list, which includes a LOT of HIGH Republicans is INDEED a MOST stenchy SEWER LIST!!!

Since I found somewhere online that YOU are in charge of local Republican Party voter registration efforts, I wonder if you could tell me if it was YOU personally -- or someone else -- who REMOVED me from New Hanover County voter registration recently. I got a notice from them that I was NOT registered, so my signature on a petition to allow a new third party in NC COULD NOT BE COUNTED!!! I registered last fall and have my card in my pocket.

Was this done because in my blog I have PROVEN how Republican Senator Thom Goolsby (in concert with Ben David, Judges Criner and Nocker, Pastor Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, Police Chief Evangelous -- the CRACK SMOKER!!!) control or protect Heroin and Cocaine (and Meth as well!!) traffic in S.E. North Carolina, or because I'm "gay as a goose" like Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- a friend of mine who first send 60 MINUTES  to get my story, which they hope to run as soon as we jail some top Republicans on the national scene, like TWO Presidents Bush, Dick Cheney, Newt Gingrich, etc.

You might recall how Tommy Kenan's Dad, Frank Hawkins Kenan -- the true GIANT of TARHEELS in the Twentieth Century -- was the chief support of the Republican Party here. That is until you God-Hating Anti-Christians drummed Tom Fetzer out of Party Leadership on vicious rumors that he's gay. Tom was a protege of Frank Kenan -- and THAT's what you did in THANKS for ALL the Kenan Family has done for the Republican Party!!!

Well, you are going to all FALL TODAY (whether you know it, believe it, or not)!!! I'll see to it that CNN has ALL my info before the debate begins tonight. HOW COOL IS THAT???

I'll refer you to my blog to make the rest of my points. You should expect to see this email posted shortly, and I will be HAPPY to also publish your kind reply UNCENSORED AND UNINTERRUPTED!!!


Can't beat THAT in a Constitutional Democracy!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

All best,
Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC


.

No comments: