Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ben McCoy Confronts the Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams!!!


Big Talker, Little Picture


>>> But First: REPLY TO A READER ABOUT MERCY HOUSE AND HOUSERS:

Yes, I talked with Mercy House Night Captain Myron (whom I'd seen pocket the $100.00 bill, and he like Curtis who'd only had sex with me until he successfully crushed the frames of my new glasses, James Sharpe who does petty drug dealing there -- and had smacked the plate of food out of my hands, and even Jessie Jones, the HEAVY-DUTY narco-trafficker, all seem oblivious to what I write).

But then, with the exception of Myron who's a simple pot-smoker like seemingly 90% of Wilmingtonians, they are too caught in the games of criminal Wilmington to have time to read my blog. You'd think SOMEONE would tell them, but like sheep on the way to slaughter they are oblivious.

I'm told my bunk is empty and that many are. Seems now that it's getting warmer, they've kicked too many people out who they don't trust to keep their secrets of drug-dealing to be able to even fill the place any more.

I never did try to contact their sponsors -- they have NONE from what I understand. All additional moneys over the $20/week rent comes from the drug operations, I'm told.

Scott

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM, A Reader wrote:

Have you talked to any Mercy Housers about how things are going since you left?

Who's sleeping in your bunk?

* * *

>>> REPLY TO WILMLINGTON GAD-ABOUT-TOWN AND FAILED CITY COUNCIL CANDIDATE BEN MCCOY:


Actually, Ben, you don't. But then I don't bomb YOUR email "with my every thought either!!!" If you're feeling a little shut-out about it and would like to share some of your thoughts, please write to me and we can have a discussion. I'd truly enjoy that because I think ALL people are entitled to their opinions, and if you listen between the lines, you find out what their REAL beef is and can find common ground -- the thing we MUST find in this country to heal and go forward.

So much better than the FEMA camps that were built at the ends of rail lines and stocked with "family coffins" for mass executions, don't you think??? Having just done some research about this, the info is all over the map, but this DOES seem to be a real concern since the coffins themselves DO exist and no one is denying that. What is YOUR take on their purpose?

Here is one site that seemed more direct and honest about things, but it IS hard to know what is real and what is propagande -- one of the BIGGEST complaints of conservatives that I definitely agree with!!! http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/26/fema-coffin-patent-multi-functional-cremation-container-for-a-cadavar-fema-coffin-ownership-traced-back-to-cdc-and-who/

You seem to be a friend of Curtis Wright, who had friended me on Facebook -- just so he could track what I was up to there. I didn't realize that the first few months, so when I actually noticed what sort of person he was (a political talk show host), and I had ALREADY been on local TV news (a time or two discussing how I intend to put District Attorney Ben David in prison for protecting the cocaine and heroin trafficking here, then every night for a week regarding the Occupy Wilmington movement when they were camped at City Hall.)

 Ben's a Democrat, so maybe you can help me convince Mr. Wright to have me on his show. Curtis slammed the door on my face when I suggested it. Do you think he's afraid of me???

Whada ya think, buddy? Is it a go???

Thanks,
Scott

PS: Do you know what the heck is up with Lanasa, Josh Fulton, and especially this Pantano guy who was able to get out of murder charges (although he appears to be guilty), and seems to have never actually accomplished anything in his professional life???

Sounds like a heavy drug-trafficker to me, but I have no proof. What's your take???

And while I'm at it, Since Mike McIntyre is one of those sorta-liberal Democrats but has voted EVERY TIME (to my knowedge) against any law to protect the rights of gays or to protect them from discrimination. My friends think that mean he's a closet homosexual just trying to hide behind his legislative record -- LOT'S OF POLITICIANS DO THIS SO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ACTUALLY STRAIGHT (there's been a bit of a Republican Party EPIDEMIC in this area lately!!!

What do YOU think???

Scott


On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Ben McCoy, noted Wilmington Public Person wrote:


why exactly are you still sending me this? I asked to not be contacted anymore. DO you lack common courtesy and respect for others? Do I bomb your email with my every thought?

(unsigned)


Ben: 

I was sent this graphic (BM2.jpg). Interesting that "BM", your initials, is what my mother (a nurse) called poop. And of course "Number 2" is another term for crap.

Is this your official campaign graphic???

Thanks,
Scott

.

No comments: