Friday, February 3, 2012

BOTTOM LINE Revealed. ALL Adults MUST Chose Sides in THIS the FINAL JUDGEMENT (so sayeth The Lord)!!!


Click to enlarge.

>>> YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, ANYMORE:

All must take a public stand (not necessarily a "press release" or that REAL a stand). This Thing We Call God has always reserved Judgement for Itself, but has never planned to judge anyone or anything. It just loves Its Creation too much to do that.

THEREFORE: Humans must ALL look in THE TRUE MIRROR of their "soul," and make their OWN repairs, corrections, etc. This will PROBABLY require a SERIOUS reduction in both illegal and prescribed drugs (the second being the man-manufactured "Devil's" CHIEF lie: their necessity), but NOT necessarily!!!

To the best of our current knowledge, some things like insulin and the like ARE now necessary for sustaining physical life in those not yet KNOWING enough of God. DO NOT FEEL BAD. Getting to God-Healing of these conditions takes ENORMOUS faith (compared to Humankind's current average faith). In TIME, this will become easy. TAKE YOUR INSULIN FOR NOW!!! Ditto AIDS drugs, etc.

After you have made your inner corrections, perform whatever "Amends" your inner voice leads you to perform. You will know when you have completed your "penance" and then be admitted fully into

THE AGE OF THE ARTIST.

Thank you,
Scott

* * *

Now this from my email correspondence this morning:

Joseph,

I have little idea what this day will hold -- or what I must do -- except I know this:

1. I added a damning image at the bottom of this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/evil-central-in-united-states-mormon.html . CHECK IT OUT!!!

2. I MUST take out the one remaining Drug Mafia person staying at Mercy House: Jessie Jones. Not only does he pretend to have a job which he doesn't have (or others pretend it to me for him: stevedore at the State Port), he gets away with breaking ALL the rules at the shelter because the Mafia protect him. I'm not certain if this is deliberate or if they have bought his and others' snow job.

The simple facts of the matter which I can testify to in a Court of Law are these:

A. He's commonly drunk, but moves slowly so that it is not so obvious -- until he starts loud, inappropriate testifying for Jesus (which night captains have allowed, but which several residents have complained about. One told me recently he confronted Jessie in the bathroom and told him to his face he's the biggest ANTI-JESUS person he ever met. REALLY!!!) He never smiles or laughs, so you KNOW it's not God he worships.

B. He seems to have stopped carrying alcohol in his big bag since I began blogging about him. Now, he frequently carries a smaller bag and seems less drunk, but continues to hide what I have to assume are drugs in the open-ended corrugated plastic drain pipe next to the spigot on the side of the building.

C. Jessie steps outside early each morning to listen to something on his phone STUPIDLY SET TO SPEAKER-PHONE that sounds not unlike the early farm and farm-market reports that I remember hearing years ago on AM radios in farm areas. I believe these are instructions to key narco-traffickers from which they (understanding the coded words) get their marching orders for the day.

D. The last few weeks when I've been in and out of hotels, I have travelled by bus, picking it up at the main downtown connection point on Second Street. EVERY TIME I am there, Jessie sits on a bench on the East side of the street, and ONLY ONCE took any of the buses that stop on that side. I have heard others sitting there calling to people about what drugs they have to sell. I believe this is where Jessie makes his drug-sales -- not bus -- connections. AND HE'S SO DRUG OR ALCOHOL ADDLED HE HAS NEVER SEEMED TO REALIZE I OBSERVE ANY OF THESE VARIOUS THINGS I AM REPORTING.

3. Too many people (when I dis "The Evil Shepherd") confront me by saying "And you think the place you stay is any better???" I respond with the truth as I see it: YES, where I stay has serious Drug Mob infiltration, but the difference is that the management of the Shepherd SET IT UP THAT WAY DELIBERATELY. The management of Mercy House has simply been duped and SALUTE my efforts to get rid of the influence. (Still not sure what to make of the tall, thin, black night captain. He's the only one who has tried to oppose me when he KNEW which side I am on. That said, I have taught him to respect me.)

4. I still think I'll be checking out of the hotel tonight and back to the shelter. I MISS some of my friends there, and since I'll be posting THIS email on the blog and then THAT early in the day, it SHOULD have enough time to filter through the maze of the drug-addled so that they don't try to pull and crap on me tonight. Besides -- I have quite a few people there who say they are watching my back -- and EVERYONE with a modicum of gumption is TOTALLY over Jessie's bogus act -- even those who are drug-addicted or semi-so themselves!!!

5. I think I can find the info on the internet to unlock access to the files on the CD. I just have to formulate the right question to get the key answer. I simply CAN NOT continue to rely on so much of your generous financial support. Since the non-sense has collapsed to nearly nothing (in my personal life, if not yet the Nation), I think I could do this anywhere except the Library which continues to allow the idiots as well as honest -- as it should!!! It's only the distractions there that are a problem, and lately, it's more the rudeness of not necessarily drug-added or homeless pan-handlers, but the poorly brought up who don't know how to be quiet in a Library.

Let me get this off. I should have enough money to stay her another night if I decide I need to do that, but I really don't expect to (although just now, I notice I might be getting into a TIME problem, but since THIS email is good enough to simply post, I don't NEED that much time. HA!!!)

(I'm learning.)


Scott

>>> THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN "REPUBLICANS":


No comments: