Thursday, February 16, 2012

BURP!!!


One of my two Mexican God-children lives in Puerto Vallarta and is the daughter of Sonny, formerly a kingpin in the Brooklyn Colombian Drug Mafia THE SUN KINGS that eventually took over all of Greater NYC. After about 10 years in jail, "Sonny" was deported, settled in Puerto Vallarta, and married the NICEST Mexican "girl" imaginable. They took me in off the street IMMEDIATELY when they heard I was homeless, and then Sonny risked all by working through old Mafia contacts to get my mother to send me $1,200.00 USD so I could drive back to the USA. I do not know how to express all my love and admiration for these people -- BUT I WILL, someday . . .

>>>THIS JUST IN 3:09 PM EDT: NEW BLOG HIT RECORD!!!

For the first time ever, I have gotten OVER 10,000 hits in ONE thirty-day period alone: 10,342 as of a few minutes ago AND YOU HAVE TO ADD THE 600+ EMAILED COPIES OF THE BLOG EACH DAY (30 DAYS) THAT THE RECIPIENTS HAVE NO REASON TO THEN ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE BLOG!!! THAT MAKES A GRAND TOTAL OF AT LEAST 28,342 views of my blog posts in a one-month period!!!, with until 7:00 PM EDT remaining to be counted "today" (Google Statistics is based on Greenwich Mean Time -- GMT).

Although a few days ago (as previously reported here) 20,000 hits simply "disappeared" from the counter, using the figures given, this blog which began in May 2009 (but did NOT begin to take off at all until September of that year).

Total All-Time hits (NOT INCLUDING 400 - 600 per day EMAILED COPIES TO PRESS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND FRIENDS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS -- and MINE as well) "remaining to be seen": 87,618. Divide that by the last month's 10,342, and you get 8.47 months worth of hits AT CURRENT LEVELS. This should give you an idea of how meteorically recent readership has been RISING!!!

Here's the chart that illustrates it, directly downloaded a minute ago. Note that the down-line on the far right goes to CURRENT month-to-date February hits, which will soon climb above the previous highest peak which is January 2012:


* * *


>>> FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

http://www.facebook.com/pokes?notif_t=poke#!/profile.php?id=1111771878



LOL!!!

See how I rip my Nazi family (the immediate, Meyer-blooded part -- NOT the Kenans) to shreds on my blog this morning.

>>> DISCLAIMER: HuffPost is a Kenan of North Carolina Family associated news source. The Chief of Staff is on the Board at Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.
...

Index to blog is a couple of scrolls below the link to my memoir about having worked for playwright Tennessee Williams:
http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ .

Thanks!
Scott


Contributor Robert Zimmerman made quite the comparison during his appearance on CNN Thursday morning. In a conversation regarding GOP candidate Mitt Romney's appeal to voters, a panel of CNN contributors responded to Sarah Palin's recent comment that she still doubts Romney's true conservatism. CNN contributor Will Cain responded by stating that he was not going to "award Sarah Palin high priestess of defining con...


· · 21 minutes ago via The Huffington Post
* * *

>>> I NEED A WEE NAP, but first:

1. It's starting to rain, but it's about 68 degrees, so I've opened the window here in the hotel.

2. I had a big bowl of tortilla soup and some chips n' salsa for lunch across the street in the Mexican restaurant. Seeing some HAPPY MEXICAN CHILDREN, I pined for Mexico and my God-children.

3. Just before crossing the street, a bicyclist passed me on the sidewalk. He smiled broadly and I could see his mostly hidden communications gear. He flashed a little badge. He asked if I was "Doin' alright." I replied, "As always!!!"

So don't worry about ME Argentina (or anyone else). My personal security is WELL COVERED!!!

4. Besides, I tied the local crooks up in the web-of-their-own-making so bad they wouldn't DARE touch me if I stripped nekkid and sold CRACK out of my ass in the middle of the intersection of Front and Market -- ON CAMERA!!!

But I won't. (sorry)

5. I bet: A. Ben David is crawling around on the floor of his office trying to scrape up enough cocaine dust out of the carpeting to snort with a $100.00 bill (which makes him feel wealthy). B. Senator Goolsby is sitting FORWARD in his chair, trying to pick the pesky pubic hairs of his law office front-desk-man from between his teeth.

6. Best advice ever given by my favorite minister Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz??? "Ridicule the ridiculous."

So if anyone wants to know what I think I'm doing --

THAT'S IT!!!

7. Getting REAL and PRACTICAL, having been TOSSED OUT of Mercy House WITHOUT anyone there even LISTENING to MY side of the story (I did not continue the story on that on the advice of counsel, sorry -- but I think you could get the gist of it.

We plan to not only PUT SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE IN FEDERAL PRISON, but I hope to SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM AS WELL (as I warned Rev. Pollard I would do BOTH -- and made a broadcast statement to all the residents in the parking lot lined up to eat -- compliments of First Fruit -- who ALSO listened VERY CAREFULLY).

>>> Note to all: Please do NOT stop feeding those who either need the help or who are too drug-addicted to get a job.

>>> Note to Mercy House Residents: Ask "Jersey" if you need job leads. Lately, he's been offered ALL kinds of jobs that he can't perform as they are too physical for him now.

>>> I HAVE NEEDS:

1. Passing over the subject of SEX for now, let's go to #2:

2. I just checked and I have $162.25 in my checking (and nothing pending there). I also have $9.50 sitting in PayPal, a donation I got from a READER a few days ago -- THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!! A $10.00 bill and some change in my pockets.

The room hear costs $52.21 (including tax) per night -- and since it's February, they are giving me the same rate on weekend nights, rather than it going over $100.00/night like it does in season. I asked, and they can extend a weekly rate to me of $270.00 which INCLUDES the taxes, but this is FAR TOO HIGH still in MY book, so I've GOT to do something cheaper.

That said, I've ALREADY paid for tonight, and may need to stay another night or two before figuring something more long term out.

REPUBLICAN!!! (No offence, please, Napier, Tom (NOT Thom), Jen, etc.)

>>> I SIMPLY CAN'T EXPECT MY BACKER TO CONTINUE TO SHOULDER ALL THESE COSTS ALONE!!!

PLEASE: Help me out at least a little, if you can by using the PayPal link at the top right of this blog.

Do NOT mail me anything at Mercy House (lol). I'm going to delete that address from my blog PRONTO. You could ALSO use Western Union (simply to "Scott David Kenan" in Wilmington, NC -- and I'll put my email address back up on the blog and HOPE the FOX NEWS HACKERS allow your email to me with the code (or those in the know can call me) to reach me.

PayPal is really the BEST!!!

Thank you,
Scott

PS: I also intend to try to sell some options, at least, on some of my intellectual property -- ASAP. A reader recently gave me some good ideas in that area -- AND SENT ME A DONATION AS WELL!!!

My Mexican God-son near Colima, Colima (on right). That was his sister's shoe and I did NOT suggest he play with it, give it to him, etc.!!!


.

No comments: