Friday, February 3, 2012

Can't Beat Dis!!!


Danny Sinatra first turned me on to this poster of his great-uncle, which hangs on the back wall of FILTHY RICH OF WILMINGTON on Front St.  If you have ANY sense of FUN and ROMANCE, you will go there IMMEDIATELY (or one of their other stores: http://www.worldfamousjewelry.com/index.html ) and buy some of their reasonably priced knock-off jewelry  BEDAZZLERS, like those worn by KNOCK-OUTS Jackie K. O., Liz Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn (nearly ALL of Tennessee Williams' fave actresses' jewels be there!!!)


>>>: NOW AREN'T YOU GLAD:

That I didn't title this posting "Sen. Goolsby Obeys At Least ONE Law"???

Well, I could have. Walking from my storage to downtown today, I happened to walk down Walnut Street, and after noticing the Gools-Mobile parked right in front of his Law Office, crossed the street and doubled back to see if I had an opportunity to write him a Citizens' Parking Ticket. Unfortunately, there was 1:28 left on the meter.

At least I learned that he doesn't(or doesn't anymore) get his parking tickets fixed, necessarily!!!

Here's the only other thing of note I've seen today. Strangely, no one I know is on the streets today (did all the homeless get jobs while I was away for four days???) -- not even the cops!!!




>>> Reminds me of my own new "Wilmington" lifestyle: grubbin' with the married fellas. Well, ORGIES BE US, (I promise to leave them some "OOMph" for their gals).


>>> Guess I'll call it a week . . .

Scott


.

No comments: