Monday, February 6, 2012

Cleaning My Own House Now




>>> Suddenly, Last Sunday (yesterday): I realized I'd left myself in a bit of a pickle.

To quickly explain THAT, let me just say that I had chance occasion to catch the tail end of the North Carolina Chocolate and Wine Festival in the Old Train Depot here late yesterday afternoon, and I spoke to QUITE A FEW exhibitors who ALL saluted my campaign to put not only Ben David, Sen. Goolsby, Judges Criner and Noecker -- as well as Pastors Ernie Thompson and Jim Holderness in PRISON for their various connections to heroin and cocaine trafficking (and some said Police Chief Ralph Evangelous should go too, but I have no opinion on THAT one) -- but Republican Politicians in North Carolina and on the national scene (not ALL of them!!!) as well.

The problem was that I had emphasized sexual hypocrisy so heavily in recent blog posts, I was embarrassed to send them to my blog -- they being mostly my age or older and mostly dressed and deporting as if they had just come from a Baptist church service. I didn't want to turn them off before they read what we can agree on. So I am turning that part down for now -- but not abandoning it.

Two of the many small companies I contacted whom I feel would NOT be politically afraid of my mentioning them on this blog are:


And of course Duplin Wines, who THRILLED to hear my Kenan story -- their winery (where I actually bought a CASE of wine the last time I visited Liberty Hall in Kenansville before moving out of Georgia nearly two years ago), just a hop, skip, and jump away: http://www.duplinwinery.com/ .

>>> TO BE CLEAR ABOUT SOMETHING THOUGH:

Last night, I was later talking to a couple of blue-collar types whom I've known for quite a long time. They have always put up with my sexual teasing, but when I told them what I knew about the sexual habits of the Confederate society and soldiers, they both broke up laughing, saying EVERYONE knew that!!!

Then they BOTH (I spoke privately with each of them) loved the sorts of behaviors I was referring to, and that now that I FULLY understood THE WAY OF THE SOUTH, they'd like to meet with me soon to have some fun. REALLY!!!

And for now, I'm just going to leave it like that. See here for that posting, about 2/3 way down: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/party-time-duck-and-dive-oy-vey.html .


>>> CONTACTING MY NIECE VIA FACEBOOK:

Hi Taylor,

Your father has kept me blocked from contacting you, but I guess you are 18 now, and he can't any longer, as today, I noticed I could find your Facebook page.

It's OK if you don't want to friend me. You might have heard that I'm attempting to put your Kenan/Meyer grandmother in prison and on trial as a top Nazi with the help of our distant Kenan relatives who founded UNC, etc., but also my first cousins here (my Aunt Doris's descendants, but NOT my father's first cousin Nell Smith, who attends First Presbyterian. The top minister there made the District Attorney, Ben David, who has put me in jail five times on seven false charges in the last year which I am soon appealing in JURY trials, a DEACON so they can hide the cocaine and heroin traffic Ben David is in charge of here behind that church.

BTW: What is known in the US and most countries as the Presbyterian Church was made the Church of Scotland by YOUR (not my) ancestors. You see, your Dad and I are descended from William, the brother of Thomas Kenan who came to the US in 1730s. Thomas married Elizabeth Johnston(e) -- they dropped the "e" after coming to America, and SHE was descended from a line traced person by person through all the Stuart Kings of Scotland, the Carolingian line in France (including Charlemagne) to Pepin, the first King of Italy in the 600s.

You might have heard we are descended from them, but someone didn't read the book THE KENAN FAMILY correctly. We are descended from Thomas Kenan's brother William, so didn't get THAT royal blood -- but you, Max, and Connor DID!!!

That's right. About ten years ago, your Godley grandmother announced that she had traced her roots and she's descended from the Johnstons of North Carolina!!! How cool is that??? You are more blood related to the wealthy Kenans than am I or your Dad!!!

Well, I must get to my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . My email address is (deleted here) and my new phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX -- which I have given to no one in the family but you. You may share it with them if you want. (They would like to have it.)

I hope you go to UNC (I bet you could get financial aid there with NO difficulty like your Aunt Jane did after your grandfather mentioined ALL the Kenan family had done for UNC over the years). By then, I'll be out of the homeless shelter and have a place you and friends could stay for free to go to the beach.


So friend me on Facebook if you want -- I'd prefer YOU initiate it). Just be prepared that if your father or some others know we are communicating (if you choose to do so), you might get in trouble. My parents, your Dad, Jane, and Julie don't see things the way I, the FBI, DEA, local sheriff, distant Kenan relatives, and other VERY powerful people do. You can see what Tom Kenan (Thomas S. Kenan III, who once dated the same guy I did in 1985 and whom I am in both direct and indirect contact with now -- he controls all the distant Kenan Family companies and Charitable Trusts now) is like here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMIwi-3Fow .


I will understand if you decide you CANNOT have contact with me and NOT take it personally.


Love,
Uncle Scott


My brother Mike's and his wife Gail (Godley)'s children: Max, Taylor, and Connor

.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

Goodluck! A wonderful day off it is.

new york it services

Scott Kenan said...

Well THANKS, Jeremy. I believe I've now (5 September 2012), got it PRETTY MUCH ALL CLEANED UP NOW.

So I'll retire politics and return to my career as a writer.

Scott