Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Email To A Melody Of My Heart (on Valentine's Day)



Dear Melody,


Because for the last several days, emails I have sent you come back (12 hours later) with THIS designation: "  ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
your-first-name@melodymoezzi.com" and it always worked before, I researched you on the internet, hoping against hope that someone had not harmed you or your work.


Let me be perfectly clear and say that the times you and I spent together discussing our experience with so-called "bipolar disorder" at DBSA Metro Atlanta http://www.atlantamoodsupport.com/  (which I eventually found to support the ILLNESS -- NOT the healing of it), were the MOST inspiring to me of ALL intellectual/spiritual discussions.


I find it of note that you are (I think) a Muslim, the Abraham-derived religion that does NOT make an idol of its Prophet!!! Would that Christians listened more to Jesus's message of LOVE instead of, as my favorite minister, the late J. Kennedy Schultz of Religious Science loved to say from the pulpit:

"Jesus came to point the WAY, and for 2,000 years, we've been studying his bloody fingernail!!!"


I salute you in all your wonderful work in the Name of Love. And I'd also like to say that I LOVE that you are at least an occasional columnist for www.HuffingtonPost.com , which is associated with the UBER-rich branch of my North Carolina Kenan family, the new Chief of Staff being on the Board at Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.


And while we are on that subject, my relatives secretly built a network of institutions in the Middle East to promote Democracy -- and to undermine the SECOND oil cartel (Mary Lily Kenan inherited the LARGEST block of Standard Oil Trust stock from her first husband, Henry Flagler, who actually owned more of it than his front man John D. Rockefeller), fronted by the Saudi Royals and in alliance with the Republican Party, the bin Laden Family, the Pope-in-Rome, and an ENORMOUS narcotics ring run by key Republicans in the US with Fox News running internet, email, and cell-phone-trouble interference.


That several have told me (beginning in the 1970s) that I held the key and would one day turn it to COLLAPSE all the negativity in the World to usher in THE AGE OF THE ARTIST definitely SOUNDS like a HIGH MANIC FANTASY!!!


But the truth is that I am fine and well and I just reported FACT as it happened. What anyone wants to THINK about that is ENTIRELY THEIR BUSINESS (only).


All best,
Scott


>>> See more about Melody Moezzi here:

http://www.melodymoezzi.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melody_Moezzi
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/melody-moezzi
http://www.amazon.com/War-Error-Stories-American-Muslims/dp/1557288550/

* * *

>>> AND NOW A WORD ABOUT THE RECENT KERFUFFLE AT THE SHELTER WHERE I (USUALLY) STAY:

As everyone knows, although I'm the type person who WOULD actually show up Sunday with signs and picket the church that sponsors the shelter -- as well as blog and email widely the TRUTH of what happened/happens -- even going to jail for the US Constitutional Right to Protest, if necessary, I do not for one moment expect that to happen.

I ALSO refuse to discuss this matter which should remain private between shelter management and me from this point on, on this blog (for now, at least).

In closing on the subject, it is, I believe, fair to say that ALL POSSIBILITIES EXIST WITHIN THE MIND OF GOD, so let's not presume ANYTHING before the discussion occurs.

Thank you,
Scott

* * *
>>> REPLY TO AN EMAIL FROM JOSEPH:

I AGREE!!! LOL!!!

In fact, I believe I'm going to POST THIS (in a few minutes), at the bottom of the one on Melody, which I haven't yet completed (it needs some words about the shelter toss-out as well).


Scott

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Joseph wrote:

Preparing for your next street harassment, the Wilmington Assistant District Attorneys really should carry Mace cans and taser guns.


My response??? KICKING UP DUST ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!



Love to ALL!!!
Scott

.

No comments: