Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exposing Jane Kenan (with specifics)


Device actually used in an earlier era to help cure mentally ill patients at The Pennsylvania Institute (I'm an alum, 1978), which was founded to promote empathetic healing of mental illnesses by Ben Franklin, as he knew the usually inhumane treatments were actually detrimental.

Part of University of Pennsylvania, it was for most of its life (until largely inhumane chemical treatments became "all the rage" near the end of the Twentieth Century) considered the best mental hospital in the United States. I borrowed one of these all-seeing scopes to scope out my sister Jane.

>>> ANOTHER EMAIL, beginning with my reply:

Good Morning Mr. Generosity!!!
 
 
First: My sister Jane has NOT responded overnight after either retrieving my new phone number from my niece Taylor or letting me know Taylor never received the Facebook message that contained it -- clarifying THAT situation, at least to some degree.
 
 
Maybe she's just too much a hater herself. I haven't brought it up lately, but Jane (while giving me all manner of cast-offs, including the IBM Thinkpad which she had given up an and bought a new computer -- and was later hacked to death internetically) managed to send me a "gift" of $40.00 by direct deposit into my bank at a Raleigh branch, BUT SHE LIED TO ME ABOUT WHEN SHE DID IT, causing me to assume the cash was immediately credited, when in fact she deposited it a day later than she had claimed. Therefore, I got a total of FOUR overdraft fees totally $72.00, so she ACTUALLY DELIBERATELY stole $32.00 from me.
 
 
I spent a lot of time with my Fort Sills National Bank ("armed forces banking", originally only for service people) and looking at the records of when Jane emailed me to claim SHE HAD ALREADY DEPOSITED IT as well as the bank's records (complicated by a bank computer down period for a few hours) and PROVED Jane's deliberate lie. It was not the bank's fault which both the bank and I can now prove.
 
 
Later, Jane gave me $20.00 and $10.00. So although she gave me some goods as well, in the CASH department she actually TOOK a net $2.00 from me. I was so happy that the bank spent all the time with me getting to the bottom of this that I got completely over my annoyance at the 4 x $18.00 overdraft fees.
 
 
>>>INCIDENTALLY: I discovered WHY Jane's old Thinkpad had become so slow she could no longer deal with it and bought a new computer: It was totally CHOKED by EIGHT MAJOR SPYWARE PROGRAMS that were using all its resources. I very quickly removed them all and it ran as fast as it should have (not as fast as THIS new computer!!! Jane is TOTALLY dupable and duped. These programs showed up in her programs list and many even on her desktop. Someone (apparently) told her she needed them!!!
 
 
As to WiFi. I actually tapped into three unsecured wifi connections at that location yesterday, and while my computer said I had five or four bar strong connections, I had no internet access (although I had been using the "buenaspace" connection from the business upstairs there for a couple of hours without difficulty. This proves it was NOT anyone local, but my computer (Windows could NOT repair the difficulty -- which CEASED as soon as business was over shortly after 5:00 PM) was very distantly controlled by HIGHEST LEVEL Fox News/Republican Party hackers who had the latest virus/hacking software that neither Windows nor Norton had been updated to deal with yet.
 
 
On the other hand, if you look at buenaspace's partners:


http://www.buena.com/buenaspace/partners.html . You see that the TOP Republican/Totalitarian GreedBot organization (Chamber of Commerce) is one of them. But also WDI: http://www.wilmingtondowntown.com/ , which is a GOOD organization that is developing the north end of old downtown, including a baseball park that this morning's paper said City Council UNANIMOUSLY passed a resolution to pursue after Bobbie Cox (an old bud from Atlanta and the long-running former manager of the Atlanta Braves) came to try to start an Atlanta Braves minor league team here: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20120207/ARTICLES/120209748?Title=Atlanta-Braves-leaders-make-pitch-to-Port-City .
 
 
WDI, I discovered after talking to a director there a month ago, is funded PRIMARILY by wealthy Chinese investors who have been THOROUGHLY VETTED as "good" people wanting to invest some of their profits made of Americans into what they consider a PREMIER CITY in the US.
 
 
Ya can't beat that!!!
 
 
Also, while I sat in that new-to-me WiFi spot (the owner of the business had been ASKING me to come work there for some weeks, but I had not done so until yesterday), FIVE people came in to thank me for various things I had done, including two I had given a dollar to weeks ago when they had been in need (and promptly forgot it and did not even recognize them after they identified themselves), and the others for my political battle against Ben David and the Republicans, local and national. It was a true blubber-fest for me because I was already in tears of joy over the court ruling about Prop 8 in California.
 
 
Food Stamps rules are that recipients must be re-certified every six months, taking the most previous month's financial statement (two months report of "donors"). If you don't qualify, you can reapply AT ANY TIME LATER. I said it would have to be April because in initial qualifying they use the TWO full previous months, and we'd have to get past the January "bubble" of your donations. any problem here is PURELY COINCIDENTAL.
 
 
This is so cogent, I'll post it, and then after changing writing venues, do a "real" posting updating some things from yesterday.
 
 
Scott


On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Mr. Generosity wrote:


I doodled thru some research on these two matters, but can only speak from my intuitions.

Probably your internet access can be blocked at specific routers, or even at transmission centers. All businesses are licensed, and subject to governmental pressure. Computer experts probably know workarounds. Hopefully someone will volunteer help.

How often is food stamp eligibility reviewed? Say if it's 3 months and your income was excessive in 1 month, then in the next 3 month period you would be penalized 1 month. I can't believe that one month over the income limit gets you tossed out of the system forever. I do believe that workers in the food stamp office can tell you that you're canceled, then direct your continuing benefit into their pockets or the pockets of their relatives or buddies.
.

No comments: