Thursday, February 2, 2012

Final Note Before Getting Laid Today (possibly)



>>> COMMENT I LEFT ABOUT THIS ARTICLE:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/02/wall-street-executives-bash-obama-but-thrive-under-policies_n_1237239.html

Interesting that the CEO of my Kenan Family's bank (our Charitable Trusts own the biggest block of Band of America stock and our political allies, the Sinatra Family, own the second biggest), said this: Moynihan replied in a CNBC interview that he has "an inherent duty as a CEO of a publicly owned company to get a return for my shareholders" and that his customers "understand we have a right to make a profit."

Well, of COURSE that is true and who would dispute it. Interesting too that in the time period discussed in this article, the CEO of BoA made a lot less than ANY OF THE OTHERS (except one, who made it all up later in a "bonus".)

NO WONDER WARREN BUFFETT BOUGHT $2 BILLION WORTH of the Kenan/Sinatra Family Bank!!! The Sinatras put Jack Kennedy in office at the request of his dad, Joe Kennedy, and NOW the Democratic Party is throwing their GIANT after-party at the BoA stadium in Charlotte. HA!!!
>>>Disclaimer: HuffPost is a Kenan-Family associated news source. The new Chief of Staff is on the board at the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University.

See how I am PERSONALLY taking down some narco-trafficking FAUX Christian Republicans and Fox News people, which I PROMISED Jackie Kennedy Onassis I would do when I met her while working for Tennessee Williams. KENANS AND ALLIES BE JAMMIN'!!!

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Index to subjects is below link to my memoir of working for Mr. Williams.

Thank you,
Scott


>>> PERSPECTIVE FROM A READER OF MY EMAILS -- sent FIRST to my Beloved Email List (soon to be posted on blog):

I'm not going to spend time digging into the subject online. My deceased friend with half a left arm and distorted personality due to it received his monthly SS check in the mail. No reporting to anyone, no monthly fee to some overseer.

Your disability is not just your blogging obsession + paranoia + scurrilous attacks on good people + elation that you are triumphing. Your history is of more significance: bipolar disorder, lithium, loss of everything, destroyed family relations, homelessness, unemployability. THIS IS NOT MY VIEW OF YOU.

If a SS overseer, or a state welfare overseer, is to personally put the monthly check into your hands--after seeing that you are not dirty, drugged, alcoholic, demented, but able to handle your finances--I question the necessity of this parole officer. I question the $35 fee--federal and state govt can pay the employee.

>>> But how demanding might this overseer be? Will he insist that you halt your poisonous blogging. Suppress your archive. Stop bombarding 200 with unwelcome missiles. Don't stalk or cyberstalk. Stay out of court. Stay out of jail. "After all, Mr. Kenan, you're getting free money because you're psychologically disturbed to a disabling degree, right?"

Even with $1365/month, what landlord is willing to take you on, what entities are willing to bill you for services, except under the compulsion of a social agency?

So you and sis are going to have a truce for a few hours??? Ever, the pendulum swings. (Note from me: I might get laid in a few minutes -- HOW COOL IS THAT???)

>>> I agree with this assessment COMPLETELY, which is why I first was going to torpedo the whole idea of SSI, but I rethought, knowing that going to the doctor in Lumberton, +/- an hour from here, will give me a chance to talk privately with my sister.

AND NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN BUY ME THAT!!!

.

No comments: