Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Rise in Flame Cried the Phoenix



>>> Today, THE DAY THE WHOLE WORLD CHANGES, is also my friend, the brilliant writer John DiLeo's birthday.

While I retreat to send proper salutations, I would ask my Willams Friend readers to take a look at John's offerings -- and BUY EVERYONE ONE OF THEM (if possible).

Start with this one: http://www.amazon.com/Tennessee-Williams-Company-Essential-Screen/dp/1601824238/ref=as_li_tf_mfw?&linkCode=wey&tag=scresavemovi-20 .

Then take a look at his other work as well!!!:

http://www.tennesseewilliamsandcompany.com/new-book-by-john-dileo-tennessee-williams-co/

Thank you,
Scott

>>> ADDED FROM AN EMAIL I JUST SENT A FRIEND, 10:41 AM:

The back of my resistance was broken by Newt's humiliation yesterday. It will continue, but since Newt no longer has a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination and I really HAD documented his and my mother's drug operation in GA in 1990, the following candidates will not attack me with ANYTHING near the vehemence that Newt's people did. Santorum would be their next choice, and frankly, he SHOCKED me by his ability to hold his own in SC. Like Paul who also knew he couldn't win FL winner-take-all contest, he's sat on the sidelines, faking (probably) his daughter's illness to appeal to the "Family" voters going forward. His deep background work over the years was attaching flush lobbyists to all possible Senators and Congresspeople to funnel politicians money to support the Republican Party TREASON in their march toward TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

I think he'll have a good flair-up, and his people will attack the crap out of Mitt's Mormon religion, which "thinking" Christians will see as a satanic cult -- which it kinda-sorta is (although as I remember from my youth, Mitt's Dad, George was a decent guy). The top leaders of the Mormon Church are VERY much into drugs, alcohol (a Mormon no-no), and sex-for sale, all across the nation. And all this Jesus-Comes-to-America Mormon mythology is going to be trotted up more so than even the sacred undies and baptism of dead ancestors. LOL!!! most Christians (and others) have no idea how much like Scientology Mormonism is.

Scott

.

No comments: