Monday, February 20, 2012

It's a WONDERFUL Life!!!



It really is, but so easy to forget at times, and I'd like to give some credit for my today's comeuppance, although the day began with two peculiarities -- one of which I no doubt deserved.

I was locked out of my mail gmail account -- only needing to send them my phone number for them to send a code I would insert to re-active things (so I wasn't in any SERIOUS trouble, but Goggle had noticed peculiarities around my account so wanted to be certain that I knew it and that I was a human who could follow instructions.

It would have taken only seconds, but RIGHT THAT MOMENT, my old Sprint/Virgin Pay/Lo phone dropped from the usual three bars of signal strength here to fluctuating between 0 and 1, neither of which are strong enough to make calls or deal with text messaging -- and then when I tried to put in my new Verizon number, Google interpreted that as proof of inappropriate shenanigans and complications began to multiply like Catholics!!! (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

So that ended up wasting an hour of my time.

And then I checked my bank account online and found it was $49 overdrawn, shocking for TWO reasons: 1. I had made VERY CLEAR to Fort Sills National Bank several months ago that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES were they to EVER cover an overdraft -- I even filled out a form to that effect.

Fortunately it was clear HOW that had happened. As I documented in this blog Saturday, my adversaries had BLOCKED my VISA debit card, so that when I tried to pay for one night at the hotel with it, it was REFUSED three times, yet when I later checked my account online, I had more than enough to cover it. I WAS able to extract those funds at a nearby ATM and pay the bill -- and I got ALL my money and paid TWO nights so I wouldn't have to worry about THAT!!!

THAT part had worked out, if you don't get ANNOYED that it took TWO $2.95 ATM charges plus the couple of dollars my own bank hits me each, for ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY SERVICE CHARGES of about $10.00 just to access $120.00 of my money that I had been inexplicably locked from. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/fox-newsrepublican-internet-hackers.html .

>>> But here's what I discovered TODAY!!!: SOMEHOW (having NOTHING to do with this hotel, one of those attempts to pay just over $50.00 ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH -- BUT RATHER THAN ON SATURDAY MORNING, IT WENT THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

YES!!! Really. And my bank OVERDRAFTED MY ACCOUNT (which has a service charge of ANOTHER $18.00). Checking at the hotel desk, THEY HAD NOT BEEN CREDITED the money. REALLY!!!

Well there's nothing to do about this today, a bank holiday, and THANK GOD, I have a considerable gift from "my backer" that will clear at 9:00 AM tomorrow, so I'm OK (and also because I had a little pocket change to pay the bus fare to court, etc. today). But it COULD have been FAR WORSE -- and two years ago it it WAS!!!

This was when American Express (not even REFERRING here to how they screwed me illegally late on a Sunday night in January of 2010, a few minutes after I confronted Christal Presley -- a close friend of Sean Hannity of Fox News and his wife Jill -- with MY revelation that it had been HER with many others who had seen to it I was connected to the contract with Alyson Books -- and the HELL than ensued from that and Pentagon Publishing (she was also connected intimately with Patrick Stanbury who then fired me inappropriately and STILL refuses to pay me 90% of the $38,000.00 he owes me www.pentagon-usa.com .

Christal ALSO worked intimately with my roommate Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html , my mother, my sister Jane, Sean Blackwell (legally McAllister, a Canadian now living in Brazil, see www.bipolarorwakingup.com --which is GREAT, but SOMETHING there is fishy. And she worked directly and frequently with my agent, Cynthia Zigmund -- who I think had been innocent when we began working together, but later became TOTALLY corrupted.

Now, back to what happened the last two days. You see, had I not known that EXTRA charge had hit my account and had NEEDED that $52.00, and been TRULY STUCK -- it would have been TERRIBLE, and THAT was EXACTLY what American Express had ALSO been doing to me two years ago -- and SOMETIMES in obvious, clear collusion with SunTrust bank. Wells Fargo did these tricks to me, but without bouncing false charges back and forth between TWO banks to MAXIMIZE overdraft service charges, which at ONE point had enabled SunTrust to take an HONEST $1.50 overdraft that I had caused to rack up MORE THAN $600.00 IN SERVICE CHARGES!!!

Separately, back then, Citi, with whom I had TWO MasterCard credit cards which for YEARS had been at 8% interest due to my long-time STERLING credit, without warning DOUBLED the interest on both and when I complained, they told me they could do WHATEVER THEY WANTED TO DO -- HADN'T I READ THE FINE PRINT???

After three months of paying their bills, I said the hell with them and stopped. Permanently.

And I DO need to say that neither Chase nor Bank of America ever a single inappropriate thing to me, and I will ALWAYS be grateful for that, but should also disclose that my own distant Kenan relatives own BoA, and their Standard Oil allies the Rockefellers own Chase (I think).

But American Express, SunTrust, and Wells Fargo pulled these games when I was traveling back and forth to Mexico in early 2010, causing me to do MUCH fancy footwork to keep out of Mexican jails for eating and then having cards NOT WORK!!!

And here we are again THE LAST TWO DAYS (I just checked and the charge is still there). I doubt this is SFNB's fault, but rather than Republican Party/Fox News hackers caused it. And if the bank (who did NOT cause it) and ditto the ATM get their fees, I'll end up out about $30.00 and several hours of my time AND the INCONVENIENCE of it all, before it is settled.

Jane did this to me when she gave me the $40.00 last June for my birthday, then LIED to me when and how she deposited it in a branch of my bank in Raleigh so that I ended up with overdraft charges totally $72.00, meaning her $40.00 gift cost me a net LOSS of $32.00, and even today she smugly acts like this was NOT deliberate. I have always used THE GREATEST CARE with my accounts -- especially when there is so little in them.

TERRIBLE to have to use so many words to make all that clear when the REAL NEWS today was that in court, i found GREAT EVIDENCE that my blogging/emailing is FINALLY getting through to the people who have ALSO been duped into fighting me and THINGS HAVE TURNED THE CORNER AND WILL NOW BEGIN CLEARING UP!!!

At this time I'm too tired to continue -- and the situation is too delicate to disclose.

I'll leave it at that for now, and thank ALL my Gentle Readers!!! We really ARE making a BIG difference in God's World!!!

Thank you,
Scott

.

No comments: