Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let's Just Smoke Peace Pipe (American "Indian" term) For The Rest Of The Day . . .


I agree with smoke-free workplaces, but LOOK what you have to put up with!!! Gimme some REAL-ASS SMOKERS, any day!!!

>>> FOR THE RECORD:

1. I expect Rev. James Pollard and I will EASILY reach an accommodation regarding "life in the homeless shelter" that includes my (perhaps greater) respect for those too fearful, hateful, or drug-addled to respect me and my rights. After all, none of us are there BECAUSE WE CAN HOLD OUR OWN IN "REGULAR" MORE-CIVILIZED SOCIETY. LOL!!! (or keep a REAL girlfriend or wife. I really MUST be more mindful of THAT frustration that nearly EVERY OTHER MAN IN THE SHELTER SHARES.)

I won't even ask him if he'd feel what I felt if "the actual offender" -- and a third of the rest of the residents -- had been calling him "nigger" and flipping him the bird with GREAT FREQUENCY for MONTHS (and sometimes threatening him with MURDER and BEATINGS) -- just because his skin is black. All of that occuring under the eyes and ears of SILENTLY COMPLICIT Shelter Management -- and in ONE case of MAJORLY CONTRIBUTING TO THE MANAGEMENT-ALLOWED HATE SPEECH, a (white) day captain (Kurt?) who works Sunday mornings.

2. That bitch of a Brunswick Witch, Miss Menke, is on the TALL side. She drives an INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH BROOM. So beware . . .

She accused me of THREATENING her and took GREAT UMBRAGE, although she had to admit that threatening to take her in front of her professional review board in an attempt to rescind her license if I was NOT satisfied with whatever her eventual decision is is NOT a CRIMINAL threat. It's just FAIR WARNING, and she would have THANKED ME FOR GIVING IT!!!

She said "it's complicated" and she hasn't yet decided how to rule (I just ADORE dramatic understatement!!!), but she DID say that she doesn't think I can properly communicate with my lawyer -- which is ENTIRELY INSANE (on HER part), since I've been communicating VERY WELL with Jennifer Harjo for MONTHS now. Jen's only problem with me is that my voicemails are "too long," but ANY lawyer who has no opportunity to INTERRUPT YOU WHILE YOU ARE SPEAKING will tell you that!!!

Earlier, Little Miss Industrial Broom claimed she doubted I could handle myself in court, but I CUT HER OFF, reminding her that I've ALREADY been in court AT LEAST TEN TIMES, and NO ONE has complained about my speech OR behaviors then.

>>> Now back to replying to your email: . . . OH WAIT!!! I hadn't started that yet. Well, Gentle Readers, the following is my response to a person who was actually kind enough to send me a donation in exchange for a copy of my memoir!!! HINT! HINT!!!
Yes, the Williams memoir will make a GREAT film one day -- and to tell you the TRUTH, I'd LOVE to have your (Baltimore's) JOHN WATERS do it!!! Funny thing: The brother of the guy (Lawrence Buchthal) who cooperated with Newt Gingrich and my mother to put me in Dekalb County Jail for so many weeks on false charges of Trespassing in 1990 (and my former employer when I managed Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza in Stone Mountain, GA) is the BROTHER of Stanley Buchthal who PRODUCED the original Water's film HAIRSPRAY.

I cannot find a SINGLE bit of redeeming value in the SECOND movie -- try as I may (except that hopefully Waters made a HUGE financial KILLING!!!!).

And then according to my former agent Cynthia Zigmund (then here: http://www.literaryservicesinc.com/ , now here: http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/index.html ) -- and I DID see the emails, so can SEMI-assume it was real, the producers of SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS and then of the HARRY POTTER films somehow got wind of the book (although we hadn't marketed it to film and Alyson Books eventually -- TEMPORARILY -- got to sell those rights), but both decided against it, it not really being their "type" of film.

Later, just before we finally SIX MONTHS AFTER we had agreed to ALL details, signed the Alyson contract, Scott Rudin asked to see it (2 1/2 years ago now). He never responded after receiving it and Cynthia's follow-ups about their intentions were ignored. Truth is, according to John Uecker (whom TW's brother Dakin, the writer Dotson Rader, and I all accuse of MURDERING Tennessee Williams -- probably by smothering him with a pillow when Maria St. Just had gotten everything lined up properly (including my mother's promise to keep ME under LITHIUM-CHEMICAL-LOBOTOMY) claims ALSO to be the BEST FRIEND SINCE HIGH SCHOOL of Scott Rudin (although they are not THAT close in age).

See my letter to Scott's personal assistant -- which has NOT gotten me a reply, either. I GUESS SOMEONE IS GUILTY AS ALLEGED!!! : http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/letter-to-scott-rudins-personal.html .

Well, see my blog post this morning in which I tell how I was ALL BUT GIVEN MILLIONS of DOLLARS this very morning (although it's not quite in my bank account yet. LOL!!!): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/enough-already.html .

I'll be able to hire all the TOP FLIGHT TALENT to film the memoir (and my blog material as well) SOON ENOUGH!!!

If you happen to know John Waters, be sure to give him my regards -- and tell him he's my FIRST CHOICE of directors for whichever one he prefers, although I DO think my blog stuff is more up his alley (but the memoir would give him a new experience -- and THAT'S a GOOD thing, as well).

Don't be surprised if I post this on my blog. HA!!!

Scott

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM, A PERSON WHO SENT ME A CONTRIBUTION -- HINT! HINT!!! -- wrote:

thank you! i'm looking forward to reading this .... just the first 4 pages really are intriguing.
have you ever thought about trying to get this made into a film?

.

No comments: