Saturday, February 18, 2012

More Fun Than A Barrel of NEKKID Monkeys!!!


WOOF! Look what I caught!!! (Wilmington Public Personality Ron Gerfelder -- shirtless. HOT!!! )


>>>: HERE'S HOW YOU KNOW YOUR RESULT IN

GOD'S GAY/STRAIGHT PREDILECTION-DETERMINATION TEST

THAT SHE SENT ME:

1. If when you first read the title to this post you saw in your mind an image of monkeys with pink lipsticks, you prefer sex with MEN.

2. If you saw some of Aretha's "Pink Cadillacs" you prefer sex with women.

3. If you saw neither, you are asexual.

Cool, huh???

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

>>> Just posted on my FACEBOOK PAGE:


I have NOT sent a friend request to anyone I don't know on Facebook in months now, yet Facebook claims I have. Facebook, long said to be run by the CIA to spy on people and help protect narco-traffickers (I don't care who tracks me. I break no laws and have nothing to hide), has NO PLACE for me to complain because WHOEVER CLAIMS I TRIED TO FRIEND WITHOUT KNOWING THEM (or at least discussing something with them on a Facebook thread) IS A LIAR.

Now I'm "punished" by not being allowed to "friend" anyone for seven days.

LOL!!!

See my blog for more on how Facebook has been DELETING my links to my own blog posts that give SPECIFIC info on Republicans (mostly) in Wilmington, NC who are heroin or cocaine traffickers (some top politicians).

Delete THIS, Facebook!!!

Scott David Kenan
· · · about a minute ago near Wilmington

* * *

>>> Now to local public personality Ron Gerfelder:

I got an email from him earlier today in response to my sending this blog post to him along with other on a list of people I was asked to send info on my Kenan Family, as they are THINKING REPUBLICANS and wanted to know more -- especially since Frank Hawkins Kenan (1912 - 1996), who had been the chief financial support -- as well as idea-man -- for the Republican Party in North Carolina is recognized as having been the most prominent North Carolina Citizen in terms of EFFECTIVE PROMOTION of Education, a Healthy Business Climate, and the Arts in the state during the Twentieth Century.

In fact, Frank Hawkins Kenan was the very first recipient of the North Carolina Philanthropy Award. http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/kenan-institute/about/frank-hawkins-kenan .

I emailed this blog post to these people: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/from-greater-kenan-family.html .

>>> Ron Gerfelder Here was Ron Gerfelder's reply to me:

Ron Gerfelder, rgerfelder@ec.rr.com  wrote: “Hey fruitloop, remove me from your email list.”
Ron lists the following as his interests. A veritable loop of fruit in itself!:
>>> See also: http://www.wwaytv3.com/comment/reply/15518


>>> OTHER RESPONSES FROM SO-CALLED "THINKING REPUBLICANS":

Carla Schiffel, carlaschiffel@gmail.com wrote: “This person is CRAZY!!!!! DO NOT OPEN THIS EMAIL!!!!!!”

Kristy Daniels, italia03@msn.com wrote: “Not sure how you got my email but please remove me from your database!”

Pat Baumgarten, pdbaumgarten@ec.rr.com wrote: “You sound like you are close to a breakdown.”

>>> STILL: The Great Majority of Republicans on the List were simply silent. Perhaps I've given them all something to think about . . .

Scott

.

No comments: